Reviews for A Surreal Tale
Velial13 chapter 3 . 6/18
He doesn't look like Harry, doesn't act like Harry, his name isn't Harry he's just an OC...
Still not many questions answered.

And really, Bella slept with some random men just for food? That's disgusting. As I was saying, one imperio on a rich muggle and she would be millionare, why would a dark witch lower herself to be a muggle hooker/slut?!

Your prologe and plot idea was indeed good and interesting, but the rest is trash/rubbish.
I think the idea was good, very good, but your story isn't, sadly.

Bella fearful and poor? Hah. She wouldn't take shit from anyone. She would use imperio on any wizard or muggle she likes to earn money, teach her child dark magic in a safe location and not let him wander into random Death Eaters. And she would AK anyone who doesn't like it.

If Antares is Harry, I would have liked to read how Bella found/kidnapped him and how his early childhood was.

And why the hell is a boy-who-lived with a werewolf father in this chapter? Isn't Antares/Harry the boy-who-lived? You don't make any sense.

I may look into the next chapter to read if any of the questions was answered, but I will probably stop reading.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 5/13
Fucking hell... You've taken one of the most insane and powerful witches in the Harry Potter world, and turned her into a weak woman who can only cry and submit to the men around her? Magic is a great equalizer so it doesn't matter what your gender is or how physically powerful you are, but instead how magically powerful you are. And Bellatrix is definitely one of the more powerful figures in the HP world. It's a bit of a let down to be honest :(
Star Rose0 chapter 12 . 5/4
Um, I'm pretty sure you made a mistake with Bellatrix and Draco's relationship, Draco is her Nephew. (making Antares his cousin, something Malfoy should have picked up on)
birdandthebell chapter 23 . 1/12
This was so awesome to read.
TeganCappa chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
Boring.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
What's his wand made from and why did olivander seem unnerved
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
Oc do real
O-Mega Lead chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
While this is not quite what I was looking for, I must say this is quite the story. It has that gritty feel of realism and living on hard times; and effectively shows it. This is also the first story I've seen so far to have (assumptive it's Harry) living underprivileged in Diagon/Knockturn. I may come back to finishing this story but for now I am still looking for something different.
guest5 chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Ah. I'd thought this was a Harry-Bella story, but it's actually a Bella-Snape. You ought to change the character tags for this and the sequel if that one is also Bella-Snape. Still, good writing and good plot. Just not what I was expecting (in this case, it is probably for the better since Harry is Bella's son, lol)
Rain Addict CM chapter 23 . 6/4/2014
Cool story, interesting read.
someone chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
I have just finished a french I class and I just wanted to tell you that the word droite means the direction. To say he is right, you would say il fait du raison. if you say always right, it would probably be more like toujours raison.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
OMG almost a good story. It should only have been 100K words. How many arguments between Blaise and Tracey were needed, or the pillow talk of Snape and Bella or Draco's insults or the Library. I almost fell asleep. The last couple of chapters could have been one paragraph. You took a good premise and a good story and made it almost too boring to read. I see your follow ups are shorter. I hope much less boring. AND THE SECRET WAS NOT REVEALED. you wasted your premise.
Ave Imperium chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
I like the way this fanfiction is going.
From what I've already read, you've done a really, really good job with Bellatrix. You managed to keep some of her most defining factors but also include what tne years of stress might add to her. She really is a bit tragic and I hope that she'll get a happy ending in this story!

Apart from that, I think you did a good job with Snape and his relation to Harry as well as the plotline in general.

Thanks for writing!