Reviews for A Surreal Tale
Argonautt chapter 1 . 10/5
you lost me in chapter 2
Phillies2 chapter 2 . 9/30
The real problem is the fact that Bella keeps sending him down there on his own in the first place. I hope to get some more backstory in the coming chapters
Purplebeian chapter 10 . 6/2
Antares iss not allowed to love any other parent than Bellatrix.
Purplebeian chapter 6 . 6/2
Bella x Severus, a pairing I have delved into many times. Not may of them worth the reading, and I've got to say, I think this'll turn out well... Even if they don't become a real 'thing'.
Purplebeian chapter 3 . 6/2
Ah, I love it~! I'm a huge Bellatrix fan...
Purplebeian chapter 1 . 6/2
Oooh, a Bellatrix and Harry centric story? Seems interesting.
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 6 . 3/16
WOAHHH!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 23 . 9/16/2016
Holy hell that was great! I really like Antares' character and I'll definitely check out your sequel sometime in the future :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I really like the fanatical as Bellatrix is and even if the child would have been a means to an end,it's still incredibly wrong of them to blame her for something which she can't help.I just want her husband to die now xD
galiaf3a05c chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
What a strange style, to write some words together... or its just sloth...

For real... because of this style its more harder to read youre fanfic... and not so relaxing as it shold be... more like work on correcting a grammer...
stapet chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
Yeah you are right Herodotus was an ancient Greek historian. But the story is very good all the same.
Velial13 chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
He doesn't look like Harry, doesn't act like Harry, his name isn't Harry he's just an OC...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
Still not many questions answered.

And really, Bella slept with some random men just for food? That's disgusting. As I was saying, one imperio on a rich muggle and she would be millionare, why would a dark witch lower herself to be a muggle hooker/slut?!

Your prologe and plot idea was indeed good and interesting, but the rest is trash/rubbish.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
I think the idea was good, very good, but your story isn't, sadly.

Bella fearful and poor? Hah. She wouldn't take shit from anyone. She would use imperio on any wizard or muggle she likes to earn money, teach her child dark magic in a safe location and not let him wander into random Death Eaters. And she would AK anyone who doesn't like it.

If Antares is Harry, I would have liked to read how Bella found/kidnapped him and how his early childhood was.

And why the hell is a boy-who-lived with a werewolf father in this chapter? Isn't Antares/Harry the boy-who-lived? You don't make any sense.

I may look into the next chapter to read if any of the questions was answered, but I will probably stop reading.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Fucking hell... You've taken one of the most insane and powerful witches in the Harry Potter world, and turned her into a weak woman who can only cry and submit to the men around her? Magic is a great equalizer so it doesn't matter what your gender is or how physically powerful you are, but instead how magically powerful you are. And Bellatrix is definitely one of the more powerful figures in the HP world. It's a bit of a let down to be honest :(