Reviews for Love Potion
luluva chapter 2 . 3/3
Ooohhhiieee! O please please write some more! : its so lovely and well written! !
yueeeee chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
yeah! Yue x Sakura! Dats an awesome couple!
Sakufan.love chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Please, I BEG you to continue! It's so original that Yue fell in love with Sakura because of a love potion...I wonder what happen next?
ladyM90 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
I 100% LOVE THIS LOVESICK YUE A LOT. ;) :D HEHE. VERY NICE JOB ON IT N PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT ONE SOON ...PLEASE...1'000'000 PLEASE ..SOON ..PLEASE ..!
Treasure Family chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I love this pairing too Yue and Sakura and also Eriol and Tomoya pairing too.(-)Please continue. I hope that it's a happy ending between those two pairings. I can't wait til the next chapter.(-)
Cowgirl of the star and moon chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Wow WOW WOW WOW HOE! This is so great and I love this fanfic and I am so happy. (happy smile.)

Yeeeeee-haaaaaaaawwww! So great hope you can update soon. (showing innocent chibbi eyes.). This is so great.

~~~Cowgirl of the star and moon***
Britney moon chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Please update it's sooooooooo great

YUE AND SAKURA 4 EVER! Yue is under the love spell look out Sakura Yue is in love with you. Update soon.
ChibiLady chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Awesome story! Please update soon!
fabiola chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
me encanto xfa segui con la conti haceme ese plis.

me encanta esa parej forever XD
ana chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
por favor por favor por favor t rueggo lo sigas esta muy divertido, seguilo porfa vor.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
AH! Awesome! XD I really hope you continue this!
vetana chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
love love love it keep it going updete soon
breadbutterpudding chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
OMG this story is freaking amaaing~

can't wait to see Sakura's reaction with the success of the love potion.

lol I love the lovesick Yue-san!
ASHLEY chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
That was just too hillarious to not laugh at. Love the story keep writing. Cant wait for the next chappy so update asap!
SxY 4ever chapter 2 . 8/16/2008