Reviews for Huzzah!
EMPIRE OF JOY chapter 9 . 6/22
Wait, badminton is a lawn sport?

I play a lawn sport?

NUUUUUUUU
EricLightscythe chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
.. were you high XD
Somehow, I'm enjoying this XD
Sethera chapter 32 . 1/21/2013
This. This whole fic. Epic.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 32 . 1/5/2013
OMG! This is soooo funny! Cap'n Josh Sparrow(snickers)! Man, i cant wait for the next chapter! I havent laughed this much in a looong time. I really hope you have not abandonded this! Right before the final clash too!
The Dark Deceiver chapter 32 . 9/19/2011
I love this fanfic. Not only was it the first one I read when I found this site, but it always makes me smile and laugh, even when I try not to or when I have a bad day.

I don't know if this will ever be updated, or if you're even still on , but if you are or it does get updated, I will be ecstatic.
Stafyqe chapter 31 . 9/20/2010
And ho, Australian might! Although I am offended that only GUYS can play that didgeridoo. Who even made up that rule? Hah hah, the chicken on the shield and Formortiis are classic :D Keep up the great work!
Stafyqe chapter 23 . 9/20/2010
Ohmigosh! I play flute! Unfortunately I don't have a Flute Mode... I wish I did... Well, I'm not blonde, skinny and anorexic, so maybe it's because I'm Asian... Ehehe, loved the Hector part :) The whole Ninian thing. Ahh, you're a brilliant humor writer. No many how times I re-read this whole story (admittedly, I've done it a few times) it always amuses me so :D Update soon, and keep up the good work!

Gotta love the Star Ways parody.

~ Shadow.
Aryk von Straln chapter 27 . 3/16/2010
Alright I can't believe I'm actually posting a review here...actually I can't believe I've been sitting here for the past two hours reading this but I have and I am. And all it's going to consist of is this: I'm a big fan of both Hector and Ephraim but Hector wins hands down no matter what!
The Sage of Spirits chapter 20 . 7/20/2009
"Kill. Double kill—triple kil—mega ki—Mo-mo-mo-MONSTER KILL (kill, kill, kill…)/Suddenly Athos’s Forblaze broke. While he rummaged through his pockets for his Aureola, an especially fierce girl rushed him and tried to tackle him. Athos merely pushed her away with his huge hand (have you realized how much bigger his battle animation character is than everyone else’s?)./You were BEAT DOWN by Athos (Athos, Athos, Athos…)./Athos found the Aureola./You were killed by Athos (Athos, Athos…). You were assassinated by Athos (Athos, Athos…)" -You killed me in laughter. Seriously, I was cracking up so hard over this, I think I actually woke up for a moment. *is tired*

"Kent went outside to go find his horse since Ninian burped it up." -How can you read this without laughing? Now I had this image of human Ninian eating a horse. XD

Aww, nobody takes Jaffy's Assassinations away. D:

From the way Eliwood was talking, I was starting to wonder...

Love the sense of humor. Heheh.

Later.

SoS
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
You have definetly read Fire Emblem Survivor. I can tell because you always have Matthew getting a snack
SmithyTheGreat chapter 32 . 2/6/2009
This is more random than me and my friend combined, and that is saying a lot! And that is saying a lot if you know me...
psykomaker.exe chapter 22 . 1/2/2009
Aw man. I forgot to hold my fingers... But then, you had me in my wacky mode. Serves me right for reading this story... or not. xD
psykomaker.exe chapter 21 . 1/2/2009
I couldn't resist the temptation.

... You HAVE no idea how were my family pissed off... Because I laughed loudly at 3AM. I must applaud your genius and brilliant mind- for making a VERY good humor story.

Oh, the cruel, cruel irony of their names... My favourite is... *drumrolls* OBI WAN KENTOBI!

You had me gasping for breath too many times that I thought I'll have heart attack already!
JapanManiac chapter 32 . 12/19/2008
Funny stuff~ Hey because NinianEliwood is so overused, can I requested LynEliwood instead? Oh and please include some of the other character sometime! I doubt seeing Guy in this story and he is quite fun to torture~
NewPaladin chapter 32 . 12/13/2008
No! Rescue Seth! Hes too cool to be COMMODORE NORRINGTON! Hes an idiot. Kill Serra. OMG!

But its all hilarious. But why was Della rare in the last chapters? I like her *evilly grin*