Reviews for Forever and Eternity
Moxycll6309 chapter 25 . 3/21/2006
YAY! i finally got to finish it without any interuptions. I liked it, and again i loved how the songs were incorporated into the stories. well ttyl _

Moxy
Steff7 chapter 25 . 12/30/2005
YAY! Sorry for the lack of reviews! My internet has been... disagreeable for a while. But I'm happy I finally got caught up on this story! Great job! More stuff soon? Keep it up.
RaieChibiKid chapter 25 . 12/30/2005
sniffs, blows nose, cries some more. sniffs, blows nose, cries somemore. continues cycle THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I JUST GOT BACK FROM MY FRIEND'S HOUSE AND NOTICE ALL THE CHAPTER UPDATES! I READ THEM...THEN SAW THAT THIS WAS THE LAST ONE! I'M SO SAD! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE YOU! HUGS AND KISSES!
Steff7 chapter 24 . 12/27/2005
YAY! Good job. Happiness all around!
Steff7 chapter 23 . 12/27/2005
How sad... He'd better get his butt back there soon! Update soon? And happy new year!
RaieChibiKid chapter 22 . 12/22/2005
And you stopped there...BECAUSE WHY! Dude! COME ON! I NEED MORE! I'M GONNA RIP ALL THE HAIR OUT OF MY HEAD DARN IT! GAH! I'm sad! And happy! And anxious! And annoyed all at the same fricken time darn it! I MUST see the next chapter!
Steff7 chapter 19 . 12/10/2005
How sad for everyone! I do hope things clear up soon. Poor Dom!
RaieChibiKid chapter 18 . 12/8/2005
Wait back up! What happened with the kids! I'm either not very observant or you haven't said yet. I'm gonna go with #1 heh heh! Anywho, I am very upset that Rose doesn't have a clue and Kurama feels guility and Makoto feels horrible and the world keeps spinning on...sigh I suppose I'll have to wait for the next one aye?
Steff7 chapter 17 . 12/7/2005
And you leave us with that cliffie? EVIL! Good chappie! I hope you update soon!
RaieChibiKid chapter 17 . 12/5/2005
Who knows! What do you mean who knows! WOMAN! Gah! :_( I am caught between happiness and sadness. sigh May the force be with you. Ha! I totally jacked that...oops sorry! _;; Talk to you later
RaieChibiKid chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
You and your cliffhangers! I swear! GAH! ROSE! I mean HANA! I mean! FREAK A LEAK! nananananana! . . .nagaligah!
RaieChibiKid chapter 15 . 11/24/2005
OK! 1. Dude this is getting intense! Break out time baby! 2. YES! "Rose" is starting to remember! Weehoo! ...Well...sort of anyways. 3. NO! She's super sick! This sucks with a passion! Darn it Darn it Darn it! Gah! . .
Steff7 chapter 15 . 11/16/2005
Oh dear. Now what?
RaieChibiKid chapter 14 . 11/3/2005
*Darth Vader theme* Daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun DAUN DAUN! This is not good! No it is not good! AH! My Rosie! And Dominik! And that gaytard Damian! I'll kill him myself if I have too! Stupid no good dirty rotten- *rambles on and on*

Riku: oh boy. Not this again. *sigh*
Steff7 chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
Hey, good job. But who was really attacking? Kurama or Damian? Oh dear... More soon?