Reviews for Life Goes On
Shadow of Chaos chapter 25 . 12/5/2005
Greatt story as always, you even managed to fit Ben in! I can't wait to see the sequel. You should keep writing, because it is obvious you have a great deal of talent. It is also obvious that you are entertaining a great deal of people. I wish you good luck with all your future stories.
Archangel Ben chapter 25 . 12/4/2005
Nice ending.

Yay! I'm in the sequel!

Seriously, though, awesome story.
Mobile Holmes chapter 25 . 12/3/2005
Cool ending! hope you'd do something with the JERK...
Archangel Ben chapter 24 . 12/2/2005
I like the 'realness'.

Seriously.

Keep goin' Can't wait to see sequel (I'm in it!)
Joey Taylor chapter 24 . 12/2/2005
It's cool, I've been wating for an update and I love it
Shadow of Chaos chapter 24 . 12/1/2005
Your story just keeps getting more and more interesting. I can't wait to see Koji's reaction. I would like to have read more of this story sooner this story more, but school work has been keeping me busy. As always you are on of the best writers when it comes to RiD related material, keep up the good work.
ALPAUST chapter 24 . 12/1/2005
OH! KOJI IS REALLY IN FOR IT NOW! HAHAHAHA! HE IS GOING TO REALLY WANT SOME EXPLANATIONS FOR THIS! SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? HOW WILL KOJI REACT? WHEN WILL SAKA FINALLY GO DOWN FOR GOOD? PLEASE CONTINUE!
Mobile Holmes chapter 24 . 12/1/2005
{gulp!} wonder what Koji's reaction to this revealation will be... betting that it won't be good!
connie chapter 23 . 11/30/2005
this is great!sry i didnt post earlier i 4got!oops!hurry and get tht next chapter up!plz!
Lil' Monroe chapter 23 . 11/27/2005
Cute chapter and sorry on being sick. The F-n' weather got me to. Please update soon.
Mobile Holmes chapter 23 . 11/25/2005
well i still think gen. Sparter's a jerk! but the looks of it... a CERTIAN pair'll be great parents!
ALPAUST chapter 23 . 11/25/2005
AW! HOW CUTE! KOJI REALLY SEEMS TO BE TAKING THIS ABOUT BEING A FATHER ALOT BETTER THAN OPTIMUS. SO WHAT'S NEXT? WHEN WILL SAKA GET BUSTED? PLEASE CONTINUE!
Tiamat1972 chapter 22 . 11/24/2005
Ouch! Not that Scourge didn't have it coming though. And a nice, unique way of saying, "Hi honey, we're pregnant." XD
Joey Taylor chapter 22 . 11/24/2005
I like this, I wonder what he was gonna tell Koji. OH please update soon
Lil' Monroe chapter 22 . 11/24/2005
You're a chapter upcoming spoiler you know that right? I'm not saying it to be mean I just want to see what'll happen in the future on my own. Hope you feel better if you got the flu and Happy Thanksgiving. Please update as soon as you can