Reviews for Draco Malfoy's Diary
penny chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
its ok could do better
Slytheren-Ryous-girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
the grape can go kill himself i love hat part
sami chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
YAY! I knew Draco was misunderstood. lol! I love this story, he's just too funny, exactly how I like to think he1 would be. Plus, my birthday is nov. 16th . So overall I am very pleased, anyway, looking forward to more.
chocheryl chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Hope you update it so funneh
Alison chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
holy shit this fan-fic is so bloody hilarious ! I swear, it makes me laugh like ever other second... right then..
Mango13 chapter 5 . 2/17/2004
Hilarious! Why aren't you updating this?
Interesting about the Mirror of Erised...so he actually wants Potty and the Weasel as well as Hermione to be his friends? For them to admire him?
Duh.
Good luck Draco...and keep up with your leather ensemble!
GoddessMoonLady chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
lol! Love this POV! It's definatly funny! Oh, and I agree with Draco. Leather IS Hott! UPDATE!
the tawny ferret chapter 4 . 11/21/2003
v v funny please continue
KittyCatBlack chapter 5 . 11/1/2003
I quite liked this ficcy. Really great. I saw no spelling errors at all. He and I are very much alike then, because I was speaking in that fashion when I was eleven.

Please keep up the fantastic work!
Airegreenleaf chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
Hehe, this is kinda funny. I mean, its pretty good, and some parts are funny, so its ... well I like it.
Pequenino chapter 5 . 8/24/2003
This is hilarious! Especially like the references to Lucius as a grape.
dragongirlG chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
*laughs* Very cute!
Nata chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
My parents think I'm insane for laughing histericly at my computer. But I digress. ;)

You did a wonderful job of keeping Draco in character! I'd love to see more of this. :D
Dreaming One chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
I really, relly, really want youy to write more of this! It's awesome! And hilarious! And i love Draco, he's my favorite HP character. ANd you've kept him in character so well. I loved that little run-in with the mirror of Erised. If he found ut what it was,he'd probably lose his mind! Ya, maybe he should never find out what it is. ;)

You're really good at this.

Keep Writing!