Reviews for When You Walked Away
Hiddensecret564 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
The ending was really good and amazing!
Sayshello3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007 again. This was just very well done and...basically what I said in all those other reviews to you. It was just right and adorable. I loved how you made Kairi faint from shock- that was original!
bluepianos chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Is that a real poem because it's GOD! I can make my own too. I'm a composer. Of stories, sometimes music but mostly poetry. Great job!
f u r o g u chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
ahaha, another soka!

I lunh the last words that you typed after the story...

It's really something!

Ryfee chapter 1 . 5/16/2006

that was cute!

i loved the last part!

u rawk~!

- felia ;
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
TtRavenFan1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
aw... so cute! i lurve it!
sorakairi forever chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
YES I finaly found it and now its my turn to review ok let's c *opens over a million dictionaries* sweet no cute no beutiful no awsome no pyari? Is dat even a word? damn sry buddy but its impossible to find wrds to describe this stry of urs just like all ur other strys wut can I say ur just the best all ur strys r hard core! Lol well I rly hope u update ur other strys and about this one hmm I don't like it I love it lol well if u get a chance I wrote a new stry called full faith in love check it out if u want its nothing compared to anything or urs it doesn't even stand a chance against a single sentence of urs forget sentence every word every letter is so great that if we compared a stry I wrote with a million chaps to a single letter u write the later wud out way the former well I hope u update soon sry it took so long to find ur stry bye
Yukishiro Madoka chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Aw! This is SO sweet!
allyskay chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
when i read the title for your fic i started to sing Simple and Clean! this was a great story! i even added it to my favorites.
BlackRose2009 chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
That story is so sad and cute! I wondering if that will happen in the 2 game. if anyone reads it will be giggling and smiling at what happens at the 2 chapter. ( sigh) and u can imagine whats happening.
Raccoon48 chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Aw! *hug* So cute! I loved it! Haha spiky hair.. Sora is so adorable! Go SxK! Mwahahahahahaha! Awesome little ficcy! Great job!
Twilight's Sanctuary chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
omg! that is so sweet!

i cant wait for kairi and sora to be reunited in kh2 _

o i wanna read ur other story!

post it pwease! *puppy god eyes*
Lady Hitokiri chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Aw, so so cute! I just loved the ending. Kairi and Sora all the way!

I'm sad that this was so short but it went so smoothly. I'm just so glad that they're together now. The little poem at the end was really cool. :P

Keep up the good work!
Lady Hitokiri chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wow, this is so good! I like this a lot. The flashback added a good touch so that we could feel the emotions of both Sora and Kairi. Nice work! :)