Reviews for The Songstresses' Dance
SamuraiZoe chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aw...that was so cute.
Puisin Topaz chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I like it very much. It reminds me of my story I wrote called "Farplane Dream" it's similar in that way I guess. Although it is absent of a story line it's quite beautful I think, keep writing.
Kanariya674 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
My goodness, that's all I can really say about this one. No plot, basic smut, but it was good smut, haa.

I could never find this couple, ever. Can understand why, but, I somehow like the idea of the two together. When I saw you wrote this pairing, I nearly gasped - jeez, I think it's because I know I can read this and know it won't be sloppily written.

Anyway, congratulations, this officially made my day.

And BTW, I notice in fanfictions you write (excuse my crudeness/sexual language) you mention that vagina tastes disgusting. I just thought that was funny to point out.
Pooskitchour chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Hi, I'm french.

I spent one moment to read and trying to understand your fanfiction, I am not dissatisfied with the result ! It was super! _

(Forgive me for my language, I'm enough beginner in English *shame on me* )
SomeDude chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Ok, I at first didn't want to read this because i am a dude (obviously) but my friends said to read it so i did and WHOA... Yuna/Lenne ROCKS
Valetwo chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
You write GinnyHermione AND LenneYuna? This is just too cool! This was fantastic; a little plotless, but that's the beauty of it. You're really good at writing yuri/femslash/shoujoai/whatever, and there is a severe shortage of it here; you have to write more! Write a RikkuPaine (another X-2 pairing I adore) and I'll love you forever! Or whatever's good for you. Keep it up!
iloveyunaandlenne chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I LOVE IT! It's so...(blush) informative and sexy. I'm a lesbian, and it is fantastic!
R-A chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I loved it, i made this weired sensation, in my body, wich i never felt before, I think ill save it and read it someonther time, keep up the good work

R-A
Marinanthea chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Whoo-hoo! go you! i was hunting for more fics with Yuna/Lenne pairings. this was well written in my opinion and (if you can) please continue it.

Mara
Amon-100 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
write an other chapter have yuna come back for more lenne you know you want to.

amon
maxi-m8 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This is interesting. I, personally, would not write a story like this but, I think you have done a very good job. Sometimes going into a lot of detail is what makes the story even better. Well done.
skatepunk chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
this is a good story and no it doesnt taste bad at all so you night want to clear that up a little bit and a few spelling mistakes but other than that it was a great story so keep writing plz
twilightgaurdian chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
woa great fic..write another chapter...pwetty pwease *puppy dog eyes*
Grisznak-IW chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
It's really beutifull story !
Etoile-san chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
*nods* Me like it. Me like it very much.