Reviews for Edible Underwear and All the Stuffing
Foxs92 chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
great story! cant wait to find out who Ginny is! hee hee n.n

write more please!

:]
frogstopper77 chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
you have 2 write MORE!
Aneikokoro chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
banners up in the air! march! UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! haha..anywayz...your story is great! update soon!
crazysugarhighpixie chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Nyeh nyeh nyeh! Need update! *dies on floor* you have like 40 reviews including mine!i'd kill for 40 reviews! And i very well might! Please tell me you haven't stopped this for lack of reviews? It's some other reason right? This story is awesometastic! Yes! it gets 2 adjectives mushed together! PLEASE consider updating? For the good of the people?

~Pixie~
NikkiEvans chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
i really like this story! you need to update it!

Nikki
Nival Vixen chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
this is a great story! :)

it's hilarious and it's a d/g! yay! :P

*kill colin* gr! trying to break draco and ginny up, or whatever he's doing to their relationship! ;)

make him get with lisa turpin so he can leave ginny alone!

ok, um... update soon! :)
I'mDistracted chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
i love your writing style. its like your actually writing real conversations. but that aside. this story is my favorite one right now. i love it alot! i want to know who the girls are. but keep writing!
DriedStarDono chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
**scowls** I both feel sorry for Colin and HATE HIS LITTLE GUTS!
DriedStarDono chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
Mua-hahaha, love the imagery, utterly gorgeous!
DriedStarDono chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
**cackling** AWEsome!
puresilver chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
This story is fun and funny. It does have a bit of errors though. Spelling and such. Don't worry about it, but perhaps you could consider a beta? I think this plot line is awesome and that it will turn out to be a really great fic. Keep up the good work!

~puresilver
ien-eva-ninque chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
this is a great story you should keep it up and keep on writing i know i will be waiting for the next chapter.
ghettoxlilazngrl chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
omgosh i was wondering what happened to this story! i remember reading it a while back and waiting for an update... i usually dont review storys all that much.. but i really really enjoy reading yours! please keep writing!

-chan
KeeperofthePineNeedles chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BEST ENDING EVER!
blissfulxsin chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
I can't wait until the next chapter. Colin is a ruddy bastard like Draco says. Haha. I can't wait until Draco wins the contest thing.