Reviews for Two Magics, One Evil: Chamber of Terror
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Dat tree. . .
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Idc Wing it with the story!
yumi2482 chapter 22 . 2/10/2008
I loved it
EdElricFan1001 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
I can see improvement from the first story. This one has a great start and I don't really have anything to complain about at the moment, so I think I'll continue reading!

EdElricFan1001
Girl Of Games chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I like this story
Fire Thief chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
THAT right there my friend, was really classic!

"GUYS! LET ME IN!" he screamed. "What's going on?" Yugi asked Yami as Joey neared the door. "I don't know, aibou," he replied. Joey was about to unlock the door when he saw Kaiba come up behind Brian. He stopped and backed away. Brian stopped banging on the door and slowly turned around to face Kaiba.

Kaiba grabbed him and pulled him out of view. The others went to the window to see what was happening. "Do you see anything?" Joey asked them, pressing up against the glass. "No I don't see anything," Yugi said shaking his head. Brian suddenly popped into view and clung to the corner of the building next to them. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! HELP ME!" he screamed as he hung on for dear life. He was pulled away from the view again.

Now THAT was funny!
bob chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
good so far but...format...headace...ow...
Anonomys chapter 22 . 3/18/2006
How can Yugi be shocked at what Brian did? I mean, Brian did say that he was gonna hit that guy. Anyway, please don't be as lax on the updates for the next story as you were on this one or I'll sick not only the Eqyptian God cards on you but also the three Legendary Demons and the Exodia brothers!
DM chapter 22 . 3/18/2006
*to lazy to log in* Jeez Brian, did you have to hit him? *rolls eyes* Oh well. Anyways, nice chapter, can't wait for the third one. Hope it comes out soon. Ja matta!
Super-nanny chapter 22 . 3/18/2006
I thought it was a 'smashing' ending Bri! Hehehe

Can't wait for the next one! *bounces up and down*

Please post it soon!
WillowFae chapter 22 . 3/17/2006
man you are on a role today!
Wolfen-Ways chapter 22 . 3/17/2006
Great epilogue, dude! I loved it! I hope to see the next one up soon. I'll update on The Demon Within tomorrow. Ja ne!
Infinite Freedom chapter 22 . 3/17/2006
What was that all about? Also soemthing tells me that Hermione is going to be creaming all of the other's at Duel Monsters. Heck I bet she could even beat me.
WillowFae chapter 21 . 3/17/2006
What is going to happen next(wecannotkeeppuppey)
pink-kiss-candy chapter 21 . 3/16/2006