Reviews for Halves
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
*sad sigh*
It's a rather good story-it's rather sad to see that it's dead...
*perks up slightly* Though I think I may have gotten a few story ideas of my own from this one. (Though my fingers are crossed that this fic will update someday.)
winnie chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
argh! *tears hair in fustration* i need to know what happens next!its been so long since you've updatee, please dont let this be a huuuge cliffhanger!
The Cinderninja chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Well this is pretty brilliant as it stands... it's only a shame it seems to have gone dead 5 years ago... nonetheless I felt the need to comment, seeing as how good fics such as this are hard to come by. I enjoyed reading what was there.

~Dash out
mythamagica chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
This story is really interesting. Its a shame you don't seem to be continuing it, because I would really like to see how it turns out. Your story has a good pace, too. Good Job!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
I worship this story! It appears that Yami is more powerful than he knows. The same goes for Yugi! Please update soon!
hA-UkA chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
Good incorporation of an unique theme into your story.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
This is a very unique story, it's a shame that it hasn't been continued...the idea of Halves is a good one, and it would be intriguing to see how far you would have taken it...but I digress. This is an amazing story, and I hope you come back to it someday.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Awesome concept. Will there be more?
DragonZap chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
I really hope you're going to continue this. I've seen good stories that are never finished far to many times, and this story is one of the most original fanfics I've seen in a long time. I love the idea of Halves and the story itself is just so awesomely written. The characterization is great, and the detail is excellent. You don't see stories with as much promise and potential as this very often, so please consider writing more!
gamer260 chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
please update
Key and WolfStar-SCA chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
Facinating story. You truly have a gift. And trust me, I'm not the sort to hand out such compliments lightly. In the number of your stories I've read so far, I have always been impressed with your ability to get inside a character's head, especially some of the more obscure characters, and portray them realistically.

That, I fear is my own greatest weakness. Though my story lines are well thought out, and often more complex then most care to pay attention to, and I can theorise away for hours on scociety and purpose behind actions, when it comes down to the actual writing of the scenes I fear I always fall short in the proper portrayal of the people in question.

This story itself is obviously well planned out, so I shall make no attempt at suggestion for direction, but merely an honest request that you do not abandon it entirely. As a writer who suffers all too often of an over abondance of ideas, I know that at times it helps most to have a companion to ponder away views to. If you should like, I offer my services to you.

Either way and all the same, wheter you ever continue this story or just while away your time with one shots, I patiently await your next masterpiece.

Shade and Sweet Water

Keysha
Miss Elizabeth Blakeney chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
I love this story! The whole fantasy background is incredible, you have added so much detail, i can see the land and people come to life while i read it. The whole halves concept is awesome, well thought out and very interesting. PLEASE continue this! I have to know what will happen to Yuugi and Yami. What does Yami have to do with Pegasus? What danger has Yami placed Yuugi in? What great things is Yuugi destined for? Please, update soon!
Mo0Chroi chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
Dang now THATS just plain scary but cool and im a little confused on who is in love with who... _ My head hurts just thinking about it. The story is really cool and in the next chappie, or an e-mail what ever makes you happy, could you make, if there is any, the pairings a little more clear? THANKS and it rocks looking forward to your next update XD byes

The Black Angels Red Rose
Shiro Ryuu chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
Squee, an update! *sheepish grin* Yeah, so, I'm a week late. I've got a talent for that kind of thing; what can I say? But nevertheless, an update! A good update! Poor Kaiba's interpertation of events is quite clever _ Also... *gooey eyes* Malik-kun! Gee, Pegasus is really evil in this one, isn't he? Very interesting. Really leaves a person wanting more _~ Like, what's going to happen to Yuugi-tachi *now*? Can't wait! Okay, so I know I have to anyway, but I don't *want* to... whimper...
Higuchimon chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Oh, so nice to see HIM show up...will his other Half? A bit scary to think about if he does...I can't wait to see how you finish this off.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »