Reviews for The Prince and Princess Diaries
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
Loved It! Vegeta & Bulma's Lemon Was Hot! & Im Glad They Finally Fell In Love! Onto The Next One!
Marilu Moreno chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
Beautiful story my respects i left without words .
Marilu Moreno chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
ยก Very good ! : )
jeni sabatini chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Hermoso fic :-)
Guest chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
This is a great story! It actually made me cry st some point. I love it!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/2/2014
That was so good BUT WHY DID U PUT THAT VEGETA DIED U GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK BUT I WAS HAPPY WHEN U SAID HE DIDNT
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 31 . 1/31/2014
oh my god! I was like oh stupid bitch how could she & then i was like that was not funny nop anyway cant wait to read more i trully forgive u :)
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
you make me cry you realy did
Im glad that saint yamacha is here to help poor bulma lol
teepee tee chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Oh my...Yamcha...I see bright flashing red lights and the deafing sounds of the sirens
daniellesucks chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
OMG I SWORE TO GOD THAT the disease was a mutation of some kind of virus mutating witb their tail or something amd they had to cut it off to save their lives. That would have been soo good. Like a little canon seasoning on this au soup ommg, that I just can't stop devouring!
Miika47 chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
Loved this story very much! I will be reading The King and Queen Diaries next! Gahhh! :'D
GetaFan chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
in addition to a dumb bulma, frankly I also don't get why when Vegeta's mother is dying there's all this extravagant detail about bulma's appearance and beauty when no one should care

Women are dying everywhere, WHY do we CARE about beautiful bulma? I certainly don't.

And why in this chapter Vegteta's not even mourning and just fighting with her and dumb struck by her appearance?

Sorry but no one gives a hoot about how ravishing someone looks when your own loving mom just died.
GetaFan chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Going to be honest and say that a Bulma who's not a genius is no longer bulma... I can see the addition of swordplay but still her intelligence was a bonafide bulma characteristic.
VB FOREVER chapter 33 . 7/3/2013
It was amassing,wonderful I loved it a lot. Nice job!
aismaiden17 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
As always chi-chi turned out to be strong willed and stubborn, poor goku! And that first meeting was so horrible! Meanie Vegeta!