Reviews for The Prince and Princess Diaries
empresschunkz chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
ummmmmm soooowhat happened to nana?
Prl16 chapter 34 . 9/23/2015
Great story.
LadyBlue30 chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
O dear, I feel almost as nervous as Bulma *giggle* I thought it was really sweet when Vegeta apologized for his harsh words and gave her a kiss on the cheek, aww.. But I wonder how he will treat her during their 'wedding night', mayby not so nice?
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
Loved It! Vegeta & Bulma's Lemon Was Hot! & Im Glad They Finally Fell In Love! Onto The Next One!
Marilu Moreno chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
Beautiful story my respects i left without words .
Marilu Moreno chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
ยก Very good ! : )
jeni sabatini chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Hermoso fic :-)
Guest chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
This is a great story! It actually made me cry st some point. I love it!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/2/2014
That was so good BUT WHY DID U PUT THAT VEGETA DIED U GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK BUT I WAS HAPPY WHEN U SAID HE DIDNT
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 31 . 1/31/2014
oh my god! I was like oh stupid bitch how could she & then i was like that was not funny nop anyway cant wait to read more i trully forgive u :)
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
you make me cry you realy did
Im glad that saint yamacha is here to help poor bulma lol
teepee tee chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Oh my...Yamcha...I see bright flashing red lights and the deafing sounds of the sirens
daniellesucks chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
OMG I SWORE TO GOD THAT the disease was a mutation of some kind of virus mutating witb their tail or something amd they had to cut it off to save their lives. That would have been soo good. Like a little canon seasoning on this au soup ommg, that I just can't stop devouring!
Miika47 chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
Loved this story very much! I will be reading The King and Queen Diaries next! Gahhh! :'D
GetaFan chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
in addition to a dumb bulma, frankly I also don't get why when Vegeta's mother is dying there's all this extravagant detail about bulma's appearance and beauty when no one should care

Women are dying everywhere, WHY do we CARE about beautiful bulma? I certainly don't.

And why in this chapter Vegteta's not even mourning and just fighting with her and dumb struck by her appearance?

Sorry but no one gives a hoot about how ravishing someone looks when your own loving mom just died.