Reviews for The Prince and Princess Diaries
Jodie chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Loved it, I'm going to read the sequel now!
empresschunkz chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
ummmmmm soooowhat happened to nana?
Prl16 chapter 34 . 9/23/2015
Great story.
LadyBlue30 chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
O dear, I feel almost as nervous as Bulma *giggle* I thought it was really sweet when Vegeta apologized for his harsh words and gave her a kiss on the cheek, aww.. But I wonder how he will treat her during their 'wedding night', mayby not so nice?
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
Loved It! Vegeta & Bulma's Lemon Was Hot! & Im Glad They Finally Fell In Love! Onto The Next One!
Marilu Moreno chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
Beautiful story my respects i left without words .
Marilu Moreno chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
ยก Very good ! : )
jeni sabatini chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Hermoso fic :-)
Guest chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
This is a great story! It actually made me cry st some point. I love it!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/2/2014
That was so good BUT WHY DID U PUT THAT VEGETA DIED U GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK BUT I WAS HAPPY WHEN U SAID HE DIDNT
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 31 . 1/31/2014
oh my god! I was like oh stupid bitch how could she & then i was like that was not funny nop anyway cant wait to read more i trully forgive u :)
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
you make me cry you realy did
Im glad that saint yamacha is here to help poor bulma lol
teepee tee chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Oh my...Yamcha...I see bright flashing red lights and the deafing sounds of the sirens
daniellesucks chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
OMG I SWORE TO GOD THAT the disease was a mutation of some kind of virus mutating witb their tail or something amd they had to cut it off to save their lives. That would have been soo good. Like a little canon seasoning on this au soup ommg, that I just can't stop devouring!
Miika47 chapter 33 . 8/4/2013
Loved this story very much! I will be reading The King and Queen Diaries next! Gahhh! :'D