Reviews for Prophecy
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Katnappy is in the house. She was a bit annoying in the show actually. I like the story so far and hope you don't stop writing it and are just on a break.
Anon chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
I can't believe I got back to watching Xiaolin Showdown and reading fanfics. You cannot possibly leave us all hanging ;;
SalwaOksiputriA chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Great story love it
Holiak chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Are you ever going to continue this or at least put up something telling how the story was going to go.
Miss Pibbles chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Xiaolin Showdown was probably the first show where I ever started to have fantasies about being in that world myself, but it can taken off the air years ago, and I hadn't seen it since.

This story, right here, is the first ever Xiaolin Showdown story that I have ever read on this site, and I am unbelievably happy that I clicked on this one! I mean, you've set such a mood, especially at the end of this chapter, and I am so keen to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
ahh poor omi,i can only image what is like to pushh omis massive head through a..JOKES GREAT WORK
JuliaE.k5 chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Please please please update! It's a wonderful story you should really continue it! I'm wondering what happened when Kimiko was shielding the green flames Wraith launched her (it must have something to do with The Pendant of Light, right?). And I'm still very confused on Haruki and the Prophecy and what they might have in common.. I'm pleading you to update! ;)
grownup chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Eeek! This is me just finding this story now, would you believe it? And I must say, I'm kinda hooked on it. My priorities have been dashed. Forget revising for my exams on the horizon, I just HAD to finish. Each chapter is so long. It took ages, but so worth it. I can't wait to find out what happens next, so please update ASAP!
Elphaba818 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
LOL! OMG! How funny that Jack and Kimiko are unintentionally connected since childhood!
il labirinto chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
Oh my God. I can't believe I found this story.

I bet you don't know this but this was the first fanfiction I ever read on this site. I think it was around the summer of 2006 and I was almost 11. Anyways, I completely forgot the name and majority of the plot of this story and the only thing I remembered was the scene after Kimiko was kidnapped when she saw he burnt Lil Chica doll and that Raimundo had some bird stuck in his mind. That stuck with me and every once in while, I would look for this story and I just couldn't find it. Ha, imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon this on someone's favorites list, decided to read it, and realize that this is the story I've been looking for on and off for four years.

Ay, I'm glad I found it. This story is amazing and I really love it. It's original and really well written. Even though you haven't updated in two years, I'll still hope that you will update one day because hell, this is the story that introduced me to fanfiction. Plus, the plot was just getting better! Haha, I'll definetely add this to my favorites.
purplefreak2693 chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
ah! it's been so long! let me tell you, your writing is a relief from all these bad fanfictions. thank you for correct grammar. anyway awesome chapter, i really missed this story!
pikachuandarceus chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
pikachu: hahaha! great cliffhangers! I can just imagine one point in the story where aderyn gets curious as to why rai's acting so weird, so she uses the mind-reader conch to investigate, but stumbles on a raimundo-talking-to-haruki moment *laughs*

arceus: that's what sh-

pikachu: if you say 'thats what she said' one more time, I swear I'm going to break your neck.

arceus: yipe!
xiaolin showdown lover chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
ha ha this chapter kills my laugh box. hey dude i appreciate the effort you put into this. i never heard anything like this before. the very first chapter left me in tears and my bro sobbed just a little. bro's a big sissy. so any ways i think yor chapters rock.

sincerily, xiaolin showdown lover
Noritsu chapter 13 . 11/3/2008
It's good to see you're back up and running with this story. It's strictly for my own selfish reasons that I hope Jermaine turns out to be the 'fifth element' and not Aderyn. If it's not to be though, I'd be happy with knowing that Jermaine got out of the cave alive and in one piece.

Very nicely written. I wasn't expecting Ashley to pop up at the end. It'll be interesting to see what she's going to have to do with the story. Personally, I think she and Jack should hook up. They deserve each other. _

And I love the Haruki/Raimundo thing!

Kaycee chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
Wow, It is so good!

I can't wait to see what you write next!