Reviews for I Miss Him
LightLeadingMe chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
omg...i love this story! i thought that Karen would never feel sorry for Olivia but you kept her in character until she finally let that wall down. Great job! i love it i love it i love it!
anonymous chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
you brutalized poor Grace's character in your story. Everyone was OCC. It was an interesting idea though. I give you props for that.
ironical08 chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
OMG I love this story! Are you going to finish it? (PLEASE?)
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Hey girly-girl how are you doing? I like this. Keep it up.
that-crazy-jesus-girl-sarah chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
Oh, so sad but so sweet at the same time. I was so glad to see an update ...but darn these cliffhangers. You do them way too well, and I'm hanging from the edge of my sleeve as we speak ;-) Anyway, please get the next chapter out as soon as it's humanly possible before I fall off! :-)
keisha4 chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
honey your lucky that was a good chapter! lol, i was nearly losing hope. and what do you mean a hint of WJ, nothing happened with them, lol. or is that coming up? lol, i hope that karen forgives grace, coz i love those two together :) great story, your doing so well at it, kyle doesnt seem evil, but in a sense i want him to be, coz that just adds suspense :) hehe. anyhoo please keep going, dont stop and please update fast coz it will drive me insane.. the waiting that is :( hehe, kisses all round- keisha -xx-
Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
uh-oh...kyle's there? that cant be good. plz update soon! can't wait!
sentimental hearts chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
OMG! So crazy. Please update as soon as you can. This is so dramatic and I love the fact that Karen actually cried because that's so rarely seen. Again plase update soon
Cartgirl chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
I love it, please keep going. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what is next. You've described the characters and the situation perfectly.
keisha4 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
you really need to post the rest! it driving me crazy! PLEASE keep going!
JustJena chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
OH MY GOD! I'm going to have a freaking panic attack. Goodness. I have to know what happens like ASAP! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! My life depends on it. OMG!

Just Jena
keisha4 chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
wow this is great! grace is such a loser at the best of times eh? hahaha! GREAT story, i was scared you werent gonna finish! so PLEASSE keep it coming! its GREAT!
that-crazy-jesus-girl-sarah chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
Oh. My. SO intense. I did NOT see any of that coming ...so awesome job on putting a spin on things. Please hurry with the next chapter ...I have to see what comes next!
Happy Fae chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
omg...speachless...this is amazing. x
Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
this is really really good! plz update soon!