Reviews for Duelist of the Roses: Destiny Reborn
Lightest'Ink chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
t recorder chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
that was great and the sescriptions of the cards was very good i could imagin it all plz update on the story as soon as you can
Kira-Tsukasa chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I believe you are half right. I'm pretty sure that you can reply to reviewers but you cannot dedicate an entire chapter to just that task.
Silver Fantasy chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Maybe I should tell you, the ppl who run this site don't allow review responses anymore. It sucks I know, but they'll freeze up your account if you reply.

Okay, on to the chapter. Your writing is so kool. It's nice to see such a different Tea than usual. - But how could Brian beat Seto! (Sorry, it seems as if you don't exactly like Kaiba, but he's my favorite character.) I like the bet Duke and Tristan had tho. lol

Please continue soon!

Silver Fantasy
Silver Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wow brilliant start! Since there are so many OCs, it got sort of confusing in the end, but maybe it's just me. Your writing is very nice and you're the first person on fanfiction that made me like Tea better. (I think it's just the way other authors protray her.) Your grammar seems to be pretty good too. I'll be waiting for an update!