Reviews for Unlikely Heroes: The Bandit Jorn Raveloe
Meatzman2 chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
This is really uplifting, it's what fantasy universes are all about, making your own characters and having fun.

Thank you very much.
Vlad Taltos chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
He stared out into the night and saw a figure. It walked with a strange gait and had its arms outstretched, as if sleep walking. Then he heard a low, rattling moan, and through the dark he heard it say, "Jeeerrrrrrrky..."

LOL. I laughed so hard when Izzy showed the new ghoul what Jerky was. That was absolute genius. I can't wait to read more of your stories, but I think I am going to bed so I will have to read them tomorrow.

Your loyal reader, Pianoman94
neyma chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I'm glad I decided to start with the older stories instead scrolling over all the deathknight stories.

I really loved reading this, though I was kinda disappointed with how suddenly it ended! . Can't complain too much though, I had helluva laugh, and you can only imagine my mirth when I noticed that the ghoul Izzy has the same name as a friend's nickname! And the character happens to be deathknight, too.

Thank you for the great reading experience, has been a while since I found something like this!
BatxWing chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I'm addicted to this series. x.o The only thing i could say is that there were a few spelling errors and what not. But the story is great, and extremely creative. Good job.
Ryoga's best friend chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
That was a fun little story, I always enjoy quiry odd characters and this group fit the bill, the economics to cookies begining was cute and funny and I greatly enjoyed the jerky and the ghouls. This was more actuion packed then the first and it hightlighted that you handle fights scenes just as well as your dialouge (which was spot on like last time).

I'll be moving on to the next one, It was a pleasure to read.
iwasnthere chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
I liked Phage Marrowice better.
Rae Roberts chapter 11 . 10/18/2005
Cute!
Rae Roberts chapter 10 . 10/18/2005
"Jeerky," LOL

I enjoy the way you take a typical RPG encounter and add a new twist.
Rae Roberts chapter 9 . 10/16/2005
Ah, night patrols and undead; they go together like peanut butter and chocolate. Everything you write is very realistic.
Rae Roberts chapter 8 . 10/16/2005
"Don’t do anything fey before I get back.” LOL

Loved the Elven quote, too.
Rae Roberts chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
Ah-ha! That's what I thought the ghoul was trying to say! Really enjoying this story.
Rae Roberts chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
I'm really enjoying Jorn's turns of phrase. This is great stuff.
Rae Roberts chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Too funny. I loved the ghoul playing dead. And the iron thing.
Rae Roberts chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
Love the game at the beginning of this chap.
Rae Roberts chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
I love the atmosphere in your stories.