Reviews for LOOK AT ME!
nhimcon chapter 4 . 1/14
hi, im reviewing this in 2015 and i know that its not likely that you will update, but i really enjoyed the fic. i love the way you write Haku XD This fic is light andhumorous despite the occasional blodd and Itachi is jut too ridiculous for his own good (which is cute). and then there's the pining. God, i love the pining! how can they both not notice the obvious UST?! point is, i hope you will update, even though yoy havent done so in six years.
littlestkitten chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Based on the date this was last updated I'm going to guess it won't be finished. If you ever do decide to finish it though I will definitely read it. I love your characterization and use of canon. When they first captured Haku I figured the story would became AU and it jolted me a little but I settled into the idea. It made it all the better when I realized that your were working within the original story, just adding parallel events to it. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that this story is intriguing and wonderfully written.
Bemyfriendplz chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
appletree98 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Cool chapter. I hope you decide to write more...
Moon-Blackhuntress chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
*groans* Are you EVER going to update? We need another chapter, it's been nearly 5 years!
ishala8 chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Frustrating. I like the comcept and pairing, but things are moving too slowly. No, actually tha's not entirely true. The flashbacks interrupt the main plot and make it seem to drag on more. But that's not really it either, because the flashbacks are extremely interesting and imaginative.

If there is anything that's bugging me, it's the fact that I really liked Haku and Zabuza. That is to say that if I could change something in Naruto so that certain characters wouldn't die, I would first go for Itachi and then these two. These is an amazing plot and I see it as the perfect excuse to change the canon, so I'm fridgetting with every word I read, wondering what you've decided to do.

I'm not the most patient person, am I? I love the fic though. Not much is known about Kisame's past and the way you are constructing it makes a once interesting character appear enthralling. It is very interesting and I'm very anxious to see what direction it will take so keep up the good work.
This account is empty chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
The title was a tiny bit misleading and I thought this might be a humor-based story at first. HOWEVER, I ended up loving it. It's very good.
Likes to Smile chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
I love the story _

Very hard to find any good KisaIta anywhere, even if this fic probably isn't going to be updated soon, I still loved reading it :)
Songstone chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I think I've become a hardcore fan of yours. :)

I started reading your stories while I was browsing through google on my phone. I was in desperate search of some well-written, plot orientated KisaIta. And I stumbled upon your account.

Well, I'm very glad that I did!

You have a great writing style and a certain flow to your stories that really appeals to me. I'm only able to review this chapter right now because I'm currently at my public library and trying to favorite or alert these lovely writtings while I have the chance. (I don't have internet at my house, you see, so I rely soley on my phone and my library.)

Anyway, I know I've just started this story, but I'm eagerly looking forward to reading more! The Prequel was very well-done, and this new installment really has me excited.

Well, in short, I'll be hopelessly following your stories in silence most of the time, but just know that I love your work! Keep it up!

-Song
timme chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
lol, i love Haku. silly petty itachi, calling him a drag queen after feeling inferior cuz of his looks.

also find it amusing that people keep excusing sakura's actions for what they're not. it might be sensible not to fight, but she was standing there only out of fear and incompetence.

can't wait to see where this is heading. and i hate the fact that haku dies all over again.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
so um haku led kisame away from the ocean and brought itachi closer?
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Amazing story :D Please update soon!
amanda chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
you are the reason why i now worship itachi and kisame pairings and the way you write them is simply amazing. You are amazing at writing them and i bow to you.
Diene chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
I really hope you plan on updating this fic eventually because I absolutely love it and will be very sad if you don't T_T KisaIta fics are rare enough and yours are very well-written at that!

Looking forward to future chapters PLEASE UPDATE SOMETIME! XD
That-One-Girl-Behind-You chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
I love your fics!

Theyre a little bit long, I usually stay awake until 1: 30 am reading them.

Know Ive discovered that YOU iniciated me into Kisaita!

(My first KisaIta fic "Ignorance is bliss")

Excuse me, but I didnt really looked at the author when my mother was poking me at 2:00 am to get off the computer

This one is great! I love Haku so much, and I laughed very hard on the explosive tag sceene.

I liked when Itachi gets his custome too, I can perfectly imagine the look he gave to Kisame XD

Youve gained a stalker! *stalks fic*

C ya!