Reviews for Denying Facts
Red K 5 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
I come back and this story is still not finished... I would like at least more then 3 chapters before I try to read it (I have a lot of stories I'm reading that or unfinished) 'cuz this story looks interesting
liddlepierat chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
KFF has a point in here!

I really would like to know what's going to happen next!
KFF chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
are you ever going to update or is this story a lost cause?
Scarlett.Cupcake chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
I really really really really really really really really really LIKE it! Please update REALLY SOON! Keep up the great work. Thanks. :P
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
Cool chap. Catch ya on the flip side.
chocolate rules chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
Funny, girl looks like Violet! Hahaha! I like it, ubt go to the freaky stuff and scare the hell out of Ruth! That would be fun! (Maybe she cvan like choke on her gun a little)Anyway, update, soon! Please!

That's it ;)
pmsdevil01 chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
i like it hope you update soon.
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Good job so far. I like your writing. I especially loved the scene in the beginning of this chapter! What's sad is I can totally picture it too! Especially after that shower scene in Bugs. I'm also really glad that Ruth isn't going to be very liked by our boys. I feel very territorial over them sometimes!

Keep up the good work,

-Daquiri
darkdestiney2000 chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Cute...can't wait for more
coloradoavsgirl19 chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
That was a funny chapter. Awesome.
tricksters apprentice chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Like it, and I'm wanting more. *pokes pointedly* Hinthint

~t.a
ashlyns chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Oh man, dean and his thoughts. The blueberry girl? lol. awesome. so in character. well done.
pbfate chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
HIYA!

So, I've only read like...five Supernatural fics thus far - but I'm gonna have to say yours is the best so far. Ah, I praise you for having natural sounding dialogue, correct spelling, grammar, and using the past tense. *All hail LostAngel2* Thank you!

That and praise for having an understandable, highly entertaining plot! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

O I do enjoy this fanfic! Please update soon! Much appreciated!
SyriMoon chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
I've (almost...) officaily put my Charmed fics on hold, and have been devouring Supernatural fics like crazy! i really enjoy this one! I'm a real sucker for angst! I am on love with Sam, and, (though it sounds like a sick love) I enjoy watching my fav charectors suffer (you should see my favs list! all torture-Chris-fics!) ANYway, this is so going on my favorites list!
tricksters apprentice chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
*stares with wide eyes* When ya gonna update? I really wanna see what happens next. Can't wait to see what they're gonna face at the cliffs!

~t.a