Reviews for Icons:The Princess
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
I think you may be laying it on thick with all the 'suggestions', but still, it's kinda funny I guess.

This fic was really good, how I guess Lex had really fought his destiny...
zeo knight chapter 11 . 12/24/2006
can you say casting call i think if this story is given a chance it could become a major popular movie
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 11 . 6/13/2006
Shall-Iin chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
I love your work. After reading this last chap of Icon:Princess, I went to your profile and started reading the rest of your work.

Do you think you'll be doing any more of these Icon stories? if so, may I possibly suggest the much underused Martian Manhunter? I've found only 1 story outside of Justice League section that uses him as more then a background reference. With what you've done with BW and Diana, I think you could do a great story of introducing him to Clark and have him helping Clark to come to terms with being not human, yet still having a place in the human world.
Nightwing 509 chapter 8 . 12/7/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described how Ares plans to destroy the World. Please update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had plot twists all through the story. By having the suddenly go in the other direction you think it was going in. Please update soon.
leilanisangel chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
Anarra chapter 6 . 10/25/2005
very interesting story you have here...tying in the greek myths with smallville was an interesting idea. Update soon.
JsBurnz chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
hey update soon great story, what is gonna happen bewtween clark and lana (since this is supposed to be a clark/lana romance) and i dont kno just update soon. its very good
Nightwing 509 chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Clark & Diana fighting against Ares together. Please update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Lex & Lana wanting to be honest with Clark. Please update soon.
The Die Hard chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Lex surprise Lana at Talon Lake. Please update soon.
Joshuabr chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
Lois is pretty good. You might want to work on diana a little though. She's pretty reserved in her private life. You might want to take that into consideration. Anyway, good story so far. By the way, who ends up with who? I didn't really get that from the intro. Thanks.
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the situation you had Clark & Diana end up in. Please update soon.