Reviews for Scream in the Night
Anime Kitten101 chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
koga?
Anime Kitten101 chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
advise: don't let naraku murder kikyo, we can do it for him!
(my weapon will be twin swords made of diamond );) what will yours be?)
DIE KIKYO I bet she put inuyahsa under A spell to see her differently :O
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
NICE!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
I know Kikyo totally sucks right leave Inuyasha alone:[
Candid chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
It was an 'okay' idea, sort of. However, the characters are so OOC it's kind of hard for me to sit down and swallow what you're writing. It seems highly melodramatic too. It kind of upsets me that you see Kagome being so weak as to participate in behavior like this.
sammywame101 chapter 30 . 3/2/2014
I love this whole story I have read this several times. But, now what I am wondering is when will you do a second story about the next adventure and battle. I would so enjoy reading about it.
dnofsunshine chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I'm so putting some time into reading this. You've interested me all ready!
CrypticMoonFang chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
This is such a good story, but it's nothing but dialogue. I can't connect with the characters, I can't feel what they do. Maybe you could try to revise this? Please do! I really like this story!
B-Rabbit666 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I'mgoing to keep reading no matter what~!
Moonstone212 chapter 30 . 5/30/2009
WOW! GREAT story! I LOVED it! It was SO CUTE! It gad the perfect amount of drama in the begining, bu then it got all happy! And I LOVED the twist in the ending! Are you gonna make a sequel? PLEASE! _
Moonstone212 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
AWSOME! Your a good writter.
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
i love it so far 8D
whoknowz chapter 30 . 7/22/2007
yeea i'm to lazy to log in and write a good review so here ya go. good story... night night... z
Lady Kiome chapter 19 . 7/12/2007
ha;

I just noticed that you use character names from your old stories in your new stories.

Like in Bathing In Blood, you mentioned Kane who was Mika boyfriend in A Pain That Feels Good.

&& In Scream in the Night (this story) you mentioned Kanaye, Gina's youngest brother.

I think it's pretty cool. Well back to the story.

:]
silvernekodemon67 chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
i thought inuyasha and kagome would be at least a little bit more upset about the rape but i still liked it!