Reviews for If Only For A Moment:
treehillgirl1323 chapter 6 . 2/19
I know you haven't updated in like forever but I just want to say that this is a really good story and I wish that you would come back to finish it. I would love to see how this story will end. My guess is that Zac is going to be with his Lisa again in heaven. Either way I like to see where you are going with this story. Please come back and finish!

Much Love,
Christina
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Omg! I loved! Please make more Saved by the Bell fics like this! With Zack/Lisa! I loved them so much! And your writing was fantastic! Great job! :D xx
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Omg! I freaking loved! Ahh! The next chapter is the last! :( But I'm loving so much! Amazing job hun! :D x
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I loved! And I wonder what's gonna happen next! Your doing a wonderful job hun! :D x
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Omg. What is it? I loveddddddd it! :D
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Amazing. Just purely amazing. Your writing is gorgeous. I love Zack and Lisa together! 3 Always have, always will :) *insert several hearts here ;D*
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Omg! I freaking love already! :D amazing job!
Randy chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
This was beautifully written, and very arousing. I think for me though I have such an attraction to Kelly on that show that I would love to read an account of her experiencing a very deep and profound arousal. I love to think of Kelly, masturbating in her bedroom when she got home from school, I love more than anything else to imagine sheer and exhilarating beauty of seeing Kelly's tiny but very erect 17-year-old clitoris beautifully popping out when she pulls back the hood in a state of masturbatory arousal. I also love to think about her experiencing an intense female ejaculation while masturbating during that same tender point at the age of 17.
Rick chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I loved this, but I must confess that my thoughts, too a great extent were with Kelly, who was at home in her bedroom, maturbating so incredibly beautifully while Lisa and Zack were making love.
carterpickles chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
ok this is really good like awsome but i really hope that you don't stop at chapter six because i am a huge fan zack and lisa being together
beauty0102 chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
great story can't wait for more if you do update sounds really really good.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
Whoa. Awesome. You're going to update, right? Catch ya on the flip side.
inumoon3 chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
Please update soon!
VicktorAlexB chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
Are you going to continue/update this story because it's great! I hope so.
Aria Mirage chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
I do hope you plan on continuing this great story!

I love the way you write, and I have always liked the

Zach/Lisa pairing, though I can't find any FF about