Reviews for Know Thyself
Netchka3 chapter 8 . 6/29
Great storyline start. Can't wait to read the next chapters to come.
nobodez chapter 8 . 1/3
Four year, well, I doubt it'll be updated again, but perhaps.
penname915 chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Hello,
I am rereading this for the fourth or fifth time? I just wanted to say that this is an amazing story. It has so much potential for incorporating the matrix and Harry Potter storylines, in the most interesting ways. I love this new Harry, raised by a loving family. I can imagine that he will not be what anyone expects. He has training and a certain maturity, wandless magic, amd a thirst for knowledge. He knows that the skills he learns might make a difference in the war against the machines. Yet, this will also be a great chance for him to be around kids his age, to make friends his age. I enjoyed Draco's pov in this last chapter. I have noticed that you haven't updated this story in years. If inspiration ever strikes, I would encourage you to continue! It would make my heart skip a beat in stunned hopefullness- to see an added chapter ;)
ELLI.1773 chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Hey. It's been years since you've worked on this, but I love it and seriously hope that you return to it some day. Please please please please please do!
mordicus18 chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
sorry fo my reviews but, this sequel become disappointing, there is no real matrix material in the story apart the appearence of the characters and the place. it's about bending the fabric of illusion created by the matrix, harry can't even change reality even a bit. yes the wizards aren't only program but real in the real world, it's an appealing idea. but it's just like another AU were harry finds parents and he join hogwarts no repercussion with the movie. no agent and programs interfering with case of the boy who lived. no differnece between Harry and the other wizards,he know that this is niot real but he can only make what he could do in the jkrowling he is not neo who can fly but please, what is the purpose of this crossover if he can't control some element in the program? just my idea. it's well written and sorry if there was a fault i'm terrible in english.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
ohh.. no update? sad
ShunKickShunKers chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Planning to update someday :) ?
Von chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
I think your Hermione was spot on. It's been four years but I hope you continue. :)
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Nice really nice! I wish that you would keep writing cause I would very much like to know what's going to happen next in the story.
Jiltanith chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
It's been just over three years since this was updated, but I'm still hopefully waiting for the next bit!
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Awesome story
Please, please continue.
One wizard that would follow Harry would be Sirius.
Though, would Remus' werewolf curse follow him outside the Matrix as well?
Fil chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Well if it wasn't obvious the Author was fucking retarded from her trying to make Snape into a nice guy this chapter made that fucking clear.

FFN would be so much nicer without all the 13 year old girls.
Gabriel chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Such a good story but so completely ruined by Hogwarts.
hermonine chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Great start to the sequel and bash away lol. I like Hermione, Ron, and all those characters and all but hate how every story is the same with Hermione and Ron instantly becoming friends with Harry even though the story is set up in a different universe. I mean there is a school full of students and from the stories I read Harry rarely makes friends with anyone else but them. It gets predictable after awhile. So bash away, keep it different, I like it, keeps me guessing and there are moments where the main characters antics bug me as well lol. Keep up the great work and update soon!
turtlegreen1316 chapter 8 . 11/2/2013