Reviews for Mortal Kombat
I Win Fatallity chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is definitely one of the most amazing Fictions i have read their needs to be more Kombat to Kome
Obelisk of Light chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is an excellent novelisation of MK 1. Your fight sequences are great and exciting to read. Apart from the fights themselves, I like your Scorpion vs Sub-Zero backstory and the seamless integration of gameplay mechanics and messages (Reptile's powers, Raiden's speech at the end, etc). I'm glad you didn't make Raiden evil; I like how vague his intentions were in his first scene with Shang Tsung.
JTS chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
THAT WAS WONDERFUL! THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ! Without shouting, I say that the characters were excelent, the story was excelent, everything was excelent!
Silversnow chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Yay, Goro! *pats him on the head*
Ghostwriter155 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Interesting.
Count Satsujin chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
When will you make the sequel?
Xardion chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
This is very the way I would have had Scorpion and Sub Zero, but good nevertheless. Keep it up.
serenitey chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
were is kitana? hm...i hope she'll be in the next one if you wish to continue the story.
Justin chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Best Mortal ombat fic ever! I do think Reptile should have spit acid though. You went into a lot of detail..good job! Awesome!
Phoebe12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Awsome! I just came in this forum a couple days ago and I'm hooked! I can't get over how well-written these stories are! I'm really looking forward to starting mine.