Reviews for Professing to be professors
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Nice story so far. Though I hope you update faster then once a year from now!
supernaturalover chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I love it i love angel he's the coolest vampire ever I love your story its really creative and one of the only good angel harry crossovers I think you should do a sequal only a lot longer I cant stand cliffhangers
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is quite good. A little fast and choppy but interesting crossover. I know I just said it's fast and choppy in some places, but the thing is, so was Angel. It's reads like an episode. As far as I can tell, you've got early Cordelia down quite pat!
SamG589 chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
This is a bloody great story, you should be proud.
Avalonemyst chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Fun can't wait for next bit.
mendenbar chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Re-read the whole thing just to get up to speed. So glad for the update. Lovely story and it looks to get even more interesting. Thanks.
Imaginarian chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Man it's been awhile. I'd completely forgotten all about this story, but it's still awesome. Great chapter.
"Professor Vampire Sir". I wonder what nicknames the students would come up with for him.
Narf the Mouse chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Congratulations on updating. Now do it again. :) :p
Allen Pitt chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Snape is free at last! He's probably dancing a jig right now. Any chance Spike or Dru will show up ? I can just picture Dru being related to Trelawney and coming to pay a visit. Meanwhile, new potions master. Ethan Rayne?
EmeraldWings90 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Wow, it's so great that you updated! It's a very good chapter, and it's been such a long time since I read anything Angel-related... I just realized I miss him. :)
-Wings
x-caitlin-x chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Good story; I'm enjoying it so far. I usually avoid cross-overs like the plague, but you've merged the two worlds quite nicely. I know it's nit-picking, but I couldn't help wondering at first how Angel's team were able to see the castle - isn't it supposed to look like a crumbling old ruin to muggles? I've got over it now, though; I'm happy to just assume that Dumbledore did some spell, an we didn't see it.

I notice you haven't updated since August, and I really hope that you're going to continue this story. It's difficult enough to find a decent HP or Angel story on their own, let alone finding a decent cross-over!

I do have one concern about the 'elemental magic' brought up by Wesley, though. Usually elemental magic super-powered Harry, and that's never fun to read. More than once I've found myself really enjoying a story, only to have elemental magic pop up and ruin it. I'm sure this won't happen, especially since there's the added factor of the Angel world, but I had to mention my concern!
Imaginarian chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
A hoarde of dead fleas...funny. Great work, hope you update soon!
Angelus The Scourge of Europe chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
This is an excellent story. I absolutely love it! Great crossover. I can't wait for more! Update soon!
Authoressinhiding chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
I love Sirius and his flea removal spell. Excellent story so far. I can't wait to see where it's headed. Update soon?
EmeraldWings90 chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
Wow, brilliant new chapter! I loved Harry's wind-aided levitation charm especially. Though, to be honest, I was expecting more from the "I'm a vampire" revelation scene - but I'm obsessed with revelations like that, so it may have been just me.

-Wings