Reviews for Mirrored Desires
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/21
i cant say ive ever considered the possibility that tom riddle was actually dumbledor's son, but it's certainly earned a place in my headcannon
Runecutter chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Cruel, saddening, triste, but it has a certain ring of truth and it is wonderfully written.

Thank you for sharing this idea with the community.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Deep
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh Al... You can have two desires at once, so it's not completely not canon.
Jasper's Girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Um...What?

Did you miss the whole thing about Riddle being an evil boy - don't claim "ignore HB" because it was blatant in COS" - just so that you could get some angst. Please. Riddle was a manipulative, psychopathic genius who had all the opportunities to go back to the Light. Dumbledore did all that he could, and he certainly didn't see him as a son.
saya.sen chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I don't see canon Dumbledore here, if that was your aim, but I like the sophistication of this idea and the character you created.

Saya
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So beautiful! I love your Dumbledore voice.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Voldemort could never defeat Dumbledore, but Dumbledore could never defeat Voldemort. Nice one shot, if really sad. Makes me want to hug him. Keep writing!
Trull Madly Deeply Crazy chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was so... so... Beautiful.

You've done such a good job.

And I never would have thought of doing Dumbledore's POV.

Once again, good job and hope you can write more.
AddictedToReading chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
You're just so good at this.
HK-Revan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
So can the mirror of Esrid be also be thought as in what you see is what you cannot have?

Because what you desire most, is what you cannot reach...right?

Just trying to add my own logic to this. It's wonderful what you write.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Marvelous. Truly an amazing piece of work. I cannot tell you how glad I am I stumbled upon this. Kudos.
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow! Voldemort never crossed my mind, at all. Damn that was powerful stuff! Amazing! you have inspired me beyond anything I've read before! Wow!

Sina xx
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Awh! So sweet. I love your Dumbledore. He so in character. And ther Mirror. Tom. Adding to Favorites right now!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/1/2008