Reviews for Mirrored Desires
Beautiful
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 2/20
Whoa! But if he ever had seen or treated Riddle as his son, Voldemort would never have come to exist. Instead...
*A burning wardrobe**Treats**Distrust*...
Slytherine, for a wizard who, for allhe knew, could have been Muggleborn,in a time when the blood-purists run with their fantasy of pure-bloodism the highest; and whpo found his one, sole wayof being powerful and *someone* in being the heir of Slytherin.
Voldemort.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Yes. This makes a lot of sense. Good story!
merlin chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
thou art amazing although the tom part is innovative.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Oh dang you made me cry!
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Nice one
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
i cant say ive ever considered the possibility that tom riddle was actually dumbledor's son, but it's certainly earned a place in my headcannon
Runecutter chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Cruel, saddening, triste, but it has a certain ring of truth and it is wonderfully written.

Thank you for sharing this idea with the community.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Deep
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh Al... You can have two desires at once, so it's not completely not canon.
Jasper's Girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Um...What?

Did you miss the whole thing about Riddle being an evil boy - don't claim "ignore HB" because it was blatant in COS" - just so that you could get some angst. Please. Riddle was a manipulative, psychopathic genius who had all the opportunities to go back to the Light. Dumbledore did all that he could, and he certainly didn't see him as a son.
saya.sen chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I don't see canon Dumbledore here, if that was your aim, but I like the sophistication of this idea and the character you created.

Saya
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So beautiful! I love your Dumbledore voice.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Voldemort could never defeat Dumbledore, but Dumbledore could never defeat Voldemort. Nice one shot, if really sad. Makes me want to hug him. Keep writing!
Trull Madly Deeply Crazy chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was so... so... Beautiful.

You've done such a good job.

And I never would have thought of doing Dumbledore's POV.

Once again, good job and hope you can write more.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »