Reviews for Tenshi
Phoenix chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Aw, how cute. This was a nice story, I enjoyed it. Good job and keep up the great work.
Phoenix chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
And the drama llama rears its ugly head. Go Heihachi! Fight! I believe in you!
Phoenix chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Aw, so much fluff! Heihachi really is a sweetheart isn't he?
Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Well, the premise of this story is very interesting and I can't wait to see where you take this story.
Alory Shannon chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Ooh, conflict! Poor Heihachi-dono...

Heehee, I think it's funny that Honoka was jealous about Shino and the communicator. _ Very cute.
Alory Shannon chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
YAY, I'm so glad I found this story! -_- I was getting irritated that there were several stories where people were [trying to] come up with ways to get around Kyuzou-dono's death, while there didn't seem to be any like that about Heihachi-dono.

(...I kinda refuse to believe the obvious also...and this is actually along the same lines of what I had come up with as a "theory" as to how he could have survived. XD)

*hurries off to read more* _
Chopstick Flower Samurai chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
DUDE THIS IS AWESOME! I agree, Heihachi didn't really die. He just...didn't. That's coming from someone who's still in shock, but hey. Whatever. I love how you wrote it from Hei-kun's point of view, that's awesome! :D
narrizan chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
I love your Heihachi stories. Yes you are lucky that the way episode 25 went you have the opportunity to entertain the ideas you have. Totally plausible by the way. _. Still waiting for RL to give me time to read Firefly Story. Although Kyuzo may forgive him I'm not so forgiving of Katsu for offing my favourite Silent silent type. I do agree with you that the story did feel rushed as I know what your capabilities are.

Still the story is well thought out and well written. First person, and the tense that you have to keep in mind all the time is not the easiest to pull off. You did it well. So I applaud you on both counts, storywise and techinique wise

Hehe! I'm going to stick you on my author's alert...one of these days I may see a Kyuzo fic from you! Hehe!
loVeFoReTeRnItY chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Great!

tats touching...
WithBrokenWings chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
This fic is great! Heihachi rox, altough I still prefer Katsushiro. The length is rather appropriate, the effect wouldn't be as good if it was longer. Great job, keep it up!
Kiako Ornitier chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Yay, finally a fic about Heihaichi-san! Awesome work, it's serious but somewhat hilarious. I love this already (Couldn't stop that stupid fangirl grin of mine... -_-;) I can't wait to read the rest of this! And yesh, it's better to think Hei didn't die at all. *Still has nightmares about it* I look forward to reading the rest of this fic!
Atropos' Knife chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
Hello! Checking in with a review as promised. Sorry it's a bit late _.

Admittedly, I've been a bit wary about checking out the Samurai 7 fandom especially since the series was quite heartbreaking for me. Animes with endings that are definitive and with their messages stark, brutal, and complete don't tend to leave me wanting for more - whether in the form of a sequel/OAV or fanfic.

That said, I do, however, agree that Heihachi is the one character who can be opened up to the most creative of speculations because of the "no body, no death" principle. Like you, I too, wanted to believe he had survived and earned another chance at life by conveniently disappearing into the anonymity provided by the Shikimoribito way - just like many other Samurai before him.

Hehe, your version is inherently more optimistic and romantic. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you. ) In fact, I like this fic a lot. The way you used the first person POV is apt considering that this is a tale of regret, redemption, and personal rediscovery. Good call. V

And while I found the action of the later chapters a tad rushed (and the cameos by Shichiroji, Kirara, and Katsushiro incidental), they're secondary and pale against the wonderful scenes of Hei-san's rebirth and rehabilitation. Kudos for internalizing his character so well. Your love for him is obvious and should be a textbook case on how a good fanfic author should handle a character. I mourn how many write only because so-and-so is OMG!11! TEHHAWTSEXXORS! and never get to delving into the character's true psyche. You lived, breathed Heihachi... got into his head. Something only a true fan would do. Much applause to you for taking time to do that.

Anyway, I also liked the Honoka hints and Hei's interaction with all the girls. And the cat, angel references... the ending... So sweet.

Lovely piece of work made more awesome by the fact you did this in only one week. Suffice to say, me envious much haha. _ Keep it up! Hope to see lots more from you soon.

Cheers!
Matsuo Michiyo chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Whee! Love the ending. It was touching, and I'm glad this ended up in a nice way.

Y'know, Honoka and Heihachi look good together, I must say, and I don't mind it at all things seemed a little too speedy. I really don't mind at all...

i will be looking forward to your future stories (If you have any) and will review and add them to my alerts.

Write more very soon, and MABUHAY! (Sorry if you don't nkow what that means... ;)
Matsuo Michiyo chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Hiyee.

This is really nice, and I was sort of surprised when I saw there was another chapter. (no offense) I really like this and I hope to see more from you in the future.

I like how original this fic is. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and another thing... sorry for not reviewing for the last chappie. There was somethingwrong woth my computer...

Uwa! See you ! I shall return...
junyortrakr chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
Well, that was a nice ending. It seems like I should have more to say, but I can't think of much at the moment.