Reviews for Encounters
angel897 chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
very fun story to read had a good laugh
angel897 chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
oh liked it
angel897 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
oh love her attitude !
clusterlizard1 chapter 24 . 9/25/2010
This is an awesome story. It's so hard to come across a well written fanfiction . and then sometimes when I do, the story is terrible.

This one seems to have done both fairly well.

Anyway, fav'd. And 'YAY SEQUEL! XD'
Kassandra J chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Okay, so this has been on my favorite list forever, but I was mean and never reviewed...sorry. This is such a great story, actually the whole serries is great.

This chapter by far has one of my favorite lines in all the story:

“Please…” McKay groans from his bed on the other side of Ronon. “You so want to pull her pig tails and punch her in the shoulder.”

I liked the idea of Ronon/Jax at the beginning, but the more I read I have to agree with the way you paired everyone in the serries.
whiteKnight15 chapter 24 . 6/28/2008
I Love it why did you stop? Love your OC!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 24 . 2/26/2008
great story. very well done
kribby chapter 21 . 10/23/2006
Your OC is cracked. I was trying to enjoy the story- but then you briefly (almost) paired Weir/Sheppard... then you almost paired Ronon/and your OC... then you hinted at Teyla/Sheppard then you paired your OC/Sheppard... then you paired Ronon/Cadman... then you did some suicide attempt... then you confused me...

I mean, do you have any love for your characters at all. You are doing unrealistic and frankly mean things to them. I just don't understand.

I am confsed at Ronon/Nelly- though I am giggling at the imposibility of the name NELLY.
EmSyd chapter 24 . 6/23/2006
Awesome fic. Loved it.
renisanz chapter 24 . 1/23/2006
Great story. I really liked the character development. There's so much I liked that there's too much to comment on after reading all 24 chapters. I must admit, I was a little wary of reading it because the first chapter didn't quite hook me in. But I decided to give the story a chance and I'm glad I did. It's really hard to create a convincing OC that doesn't make the reader cringe at the unoriginality and lack of character development. I really love how the story centered around Ronon as well. He's a great characer and you really explored him with this story.
togitnj chapter 24 . 11/24/2005
I don't usually attack things this long, especially stories that revolve around original characters, but you had me hooked from the get-go. Your prose is clean, you captured the existing characters quite well, and your original character is vivid and interesting. Now, at 1am, I'm off to read the sequel. Keep writing!