Reviews for In Joy And Sorrow
LonelySoldier chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
WTF OMG WHY WHY HOW CAN YOU DO THIS
Dailenna chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
I liked these. You did seem to mix around she and he in some spots, and in "you should be true to the ones you love, for in them you would have thine earthly joy", it should be thy, not thine (thy your; thine yours), but they were very sweet, and quite enjoyable.
Dailenna chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
o_0 Talk about crack pairings XD
destinysHEART chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
Ok Ok, I haven't read all of the chapters yet, but I just had to review for this chapter. That's so sad I almost cried. My eyes were watering and everything. Not much can make me cry either. keep up the GREAT work.
momiji-k chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
I don't know why, but I have come to love the military ball fics. Especially if they are well done like this one was.

Very good. :)
momiji-k chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
That is so sad! :( Well written, but sad. ;_;

The only comfort I can take is that they died together. I can deal with that better than one dying and leaving the other behind.
Edward Mustang chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
Very nice, very light and sweet.
Modest Truth chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
OMG! Did you title this to the song, In Joy and Sorrow by H.I.M.? If you didn't do it on purpose, listen to the song and pat urself on the back! It's perfect for Royai!
animefreek22 chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
i hate u. roy must not die. HE MUST NOT!i don't care about riza
WolfCreek chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
Meh, too lazy to log in...

I loved it! *favs*
MoonStarDutchess chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
This is amazing!
Zurizip chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
guh!

NICE. REALLY FREAKING NICE.

I'm sorry, that was a terribly unhelpful review.

I *think* you might have been switching your tense a bit, or your POV - but your words choice was such that I barely noticed/cared.

That was awsome - thanks!
mystriaL-aNgeL chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Such nice fics... u're a really good writer, keep it up!
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
That was amazing! The whole 7 Snogs thing was excellent! Keep up the good work!
Neferet10210 chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
:puddle of goo:

Why are your drabbles so nice?

Can't wait for more. :D