Reviews for Keneko
Linnorria chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
:D lol. that was amusing.
The Layman chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Kawai! Keneko is so cute! I want to take him home with me!

...

Shoot me now.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was so funny! So much cute moments! And the gods, I loved the “Edit, Undo; File, Save” part! That was really funny! Great work!
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
lmao... kenshin was hysterical! I love it.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OMFG THAT WAS TOO ADORABEL! To bad it cant continue. _~ I loved the fight scene. That was hilarious. Lol. Awesome, adoable job!

Ari chan
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
hehe...my imagination had a ton of fun with the fight scene...lol great job
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was adorable and incredibly funny. Just imagining a kitty Kenshin performing mock-Hiten Mitsuregi moves is hilarious! Very nice one-shot. :D
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
A-A-A-A-H-H-H! SO CUTE!

Haha, "Kenshin's fan club" - they really are, aren't they.

Lol, devastating kitty-claw battoujutsu...

“Edit, Undo; File, Save” ROFL

I also love that image of fierce Kenshin warrior-kitty getting stuck on the gate. :)
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
My brain hurts! But in a good way. Wonderful and imaginative story. I think my fave moment was the breakfast when Yahiko walked in to find Kaoru and the kitten both looking up from their miso. Hysterical!
junuca gaki chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
hahaha! very well done! I enjoyed that so much. Really cute fic. Now I want a cat... Congratulations on a job well done!
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
lol so very cute! I was smiling or laughing the entire read. :)
Obsequious101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This is such an adorable story! I love it!
Seravia chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Adorable! I loved it. It's amazing how nothing, not even being turned into a cat will stop him from protecting Kaoru. He really does care about her.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is just so cute! Oh, I love it! Hee hee. I love the fight between Keneko and that fighter guy.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
*snorfle* This was so funny. Funny in a kind of quite humorous way, not a laugh-out-loud way. Kenshin turns into a cat, and nothing, yet everything, changes. He tried to fix breakfast! Bee-hee!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »