Reviews for Keneko
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was so funny! So much cute moments! And the gods, I loved the “Edit, Undo; File, Save” part! That was really funny! Great work!
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
lmao... kenshin was hysterical! I love it.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OMFG THAT WAS TOO ADORABEL! To bad it cant continue. _~ I loved the fight scene. That was hilarious. Lol. Awesome, adoable job!

Ari chan
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
hehe...my imagination had a ton of fun with the fight scene...lol great job
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was adorable and incredibly funny. Just imagining a kitty Kenshin performing mock-Hiten Mitsuregi moves is hilarious! Very nice one-shot. :D
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
A-A-A-A-H-H-H! SO CUTE!

Haha, "Kenshin's fan club" - they really are, aren't they.

Lol, devastating kitty-claw battoujutsu...

“Edit, Undo; File, Save” ROFL

I also love that image of fierce Kenshin warrior-kitty getting stuck on the gate. :)
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
My brain hurts! But in a good way. Wonderful and imaginative story. I think my fave moment was the breakfast when Yahiko walked in to find Kaoru and the kitten both looking up from their miso. Hysterical!
junuca gaki chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
hahaha! very well done! I enjoyed that so much. Really cute fic. Now I want a cat... Congratulations on a job well done!
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
lol so very cute! I was smiling or laughing the entire read. :)
Obsequious101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This is such an adorable story! I love it!
Seravia chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Adorable! I loved it. It's amazing how nothing, not even being turned into a cat will stop him from protecting Kaoru. He really does care about her.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is just so cute! Oh, I love it! Hee hee. I love the fight between Keneko and that fighter guy.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
*snorfle* This was so funny. Funny in a kind of quite humorous way, not a laugh-out-loud way. Kenshin turns into a cat, and nothing, yet everything, changes. He tried to fix breakfast! Bee-hee!
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Just posted a note to let you know that someone completely ripped off this story. The author's name is ToshizoHijikata301
Lady Koh chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Hm... I'm not sure if you are still writing on the account or if you have set up a new account.

If you ARE still writing on this account, you should know that someone has playgarized this story. I'm letting you know here, so in case it is you with a new account, I don't end up telling you that you've ripped off your own story.

The other author's name is ToshizoHijikata301, if you'd like to check it out. I just thought that this was such a cute idea that it was unfair for someone else to take the credit.

Koh