Reviews for Keneko
sunbune chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I can't beleive no one has mentioned this yet... what we have here is the HITO-KITTY CAT-TOUSAI! mew-tsui-sen! lol... I love this story. I'm not the best at drawing cats but I just might give it a try!
Hidari chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
So CUTE!

Edit, Undo; File, Save. Hahahaha!

Of course, Kenshin and Kaoru in the futon together... well well well... (*down dirty mind*) Hehehe... love it!
Michiyo Hikari chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
WOW! This is such a great one-shot! I love it so much! It's so awesome! Kenshin was adorably cute! I wanted to hug him! XD So KAWAII! You're a genius! XD Keep up the amazing fics!
Blossom Forest chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Ne! That was way too cute and fluffy XD I love the fic! I really like the way you depict Kenshin, your writing captures everything about him that I love! Even as a kitten, Kenshin is still Kenshin _x
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
“Sessha is ready to defend himself, that he is.”

That's such a great line! What fun it was to read this! I wanna Keneko too!
trekker4life chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Whoa. I was laughing so hard. I don't know what was better, the fight or Kaoru scratching behind Kenshin's ears. LOL
CuteandPetite chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I'm not sure if I did a review for this one but it was so good I had to read it again.
CuteandPetite chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
That was so good! I loved it! Keep writing good stuff like this.
Neoshipper chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Thank you very much for your review, and wow, I love this story. fav ) Having written Kitty Kenshin so long ago, I realize it must have its flaws hehe. The idea of Kenshin trying to help with his daily chores and defending Kaoru was perfect, and very like him.

I hope to see more Kenshin stories from you

*Neoshipper*
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
There's so much to like about this story I don't know where to begin. The part where you described Kenshin-kitty as so covered with soap suds that he looked like a cloud with legs and a tail? The part where Kaoru had to pry him off the gate? The amber-eyed Kenshin-kitty launching himself at his opponent's face?

Oh heck, I'll just say I loved everything about it and leave it at that!
hii chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
'Edit, Undo; File, Save'

Oh man. That killed me.
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Aww, I loved this! I absolutely adore cats, and the thought of a little Kenshin-kitty is just so adorable :) Kinda funny that I had a kitten purring in my lap while I was reading it too... I can't believe you came up with all these one-shots while you were sick; when I get sick, I can't concentrate on writing at all!
Destroid UTTERZ chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
that was a very cute and funny fic...i really liked the mentel image when kenshin was fighting that guy..lol

i notice that you used keneko...why is there only one N in stead of somthing like ken-neko...i was just wondering that...anyway i had a lot of fun reading this x
lirance chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I loved the fight scene- "Kenshin pounced once more in a modified Ryu Tsui Sen". This story really had me giggling- so kawaii! :D
infidelMaki chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
aw. too. cute. now i can be happy. _
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »