Reviews for Facepaint
A Reviewing Reader chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I actually was just pondering this a few minutes ago, when I happened to stumble upon this! :D I absolutely love this pairing, and you make them so adorable together! Rui is so innocent and sweet, but not so much that it is sickening, and Wes is just the quiet, protective one that pretends to hate her antics, but secretly loves them. (:

I loved the end, especially! But jeez, Rui, you don't need to pull an Edward Cullen and stare at her while she sleeps! (I wasn't trying to insult Twilight if you're a Twi-hard, by the way; I was just noting something that happens in the books...)

Teiraa Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
LOVED THIS! Wes is so cute I love so much at how you described him. The kiss was a big shock too but I feel like the reaction you gave him was perfect. I like the background of Wes's "makeup" and how you had Rui call him Wesley. Loved it all! Very well done.
weathersageK chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Facepaint huh? Not a bad idea

Great story! It was very cute! (especially when Rui called Wes Wesley)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
It's a tan line from his goggles, dumbass.
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
_ AWWWW, I love how Rui doesn't want Wes to leave her yet. I wonder how much "make-up" Wes wears, hehe. The kiss was so cute! I think that this was a great story!
Entoxica chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Awwww, so cute! Teasing Wes seems like a fun past time :3
Darksiderwithdust chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hehehe. Makeup... Rui is soooo kind. (sarcasim)
snowman794 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Very Cute
Player chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
very very cute, but you should tidy it up a bit, i noticed a few mistakes, capitalization stuff like that.
try2shine chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
AW! Very cute! I liked the

"So, wesley, can I try on your make-up?"

"Rui..." XD hilarious!

and at the beggining and the end you had Kai and Tyson make comments. Are they the awesome Beybladers? XD I was just watching Beyblade before i read this! funny!
Kinomoto-san chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Uwah that's so cute!
Hay Lin La chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Illisea- That was so cute.

Verity- Why are we reading pokemon again? It's so babyish.

Illisea- Is not!

Verity- Is.

Illisea- Not.
xoverfiend chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Rui saying Wes uses makeup made me think of boys who try and defend their masculinity by caliming that their action figures werren't "dolls".
haru-teri22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007

so cute! plz

make more PC fics!
Captain Wolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2007

I mean that in both the "awesome" way and the "aww... how cute" way. The humor was perfect, especially the ending. And it provides an answer to the oh-so mysterious question of why Wes wears "face paint", so to speak.