Reviews for Pre Emptive Strike
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oh bloody ell, someone warn them, mind you ol Hagrid would be on hard characture to kill...wish there was an continuation to this.
:))
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is what comes of being able to do whatever you want in fanfiction. Boasting that Harry Potter is nothing to Skynet-it's something only a Terminator fan would even think of, and it's only because they say so. And as one other reviewer said, it gets something about the Terminator it uses wrong.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow. Good idea here.
Entire100 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Hilarious. I came to the Terminator Harry Potter crossover page just o see if someone had written something like this. Thank you. :)
Creepy Draken chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
LOL!
SECUREZONEICON chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Awsome but you should try to make it into a story not just a one shot I would read it thats a terminator move right there just ride up ask them if their the right person then BANG got shot cool
Narc626 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
You made one mistake. The Terminator in the movies was the T-800. the T-101 was more like a mach with tank treads.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
One, Preemptive is one word. Two. This was actually a pretty good idea. I like it. The wizards never knew the muggles were advancing so fast. They would never even guess.

I liked it, even though it was so short. There could be a load of expansion in this. Keep writing!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I really like this. Who would have thought to cross these two over except the crossover king? Good job.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Poor Harry.

Good story. Short but good.

Thanks for the story.

Tom A.
Qem chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
*giggles*

Very interesting! Now can the order of the pheonix set up a timeturner of their own to keep things back on track?
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Very funny in a dark sort of way. Pity Pugsley, or whatever the junior Dursley's name is, didn't get his as well.