Reviews for Safety First
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
OMG the wand in the back pocket. I loved this.
csijenniferlynn chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Hahahaha! That just cracked me up! I've never read a crossover fic before, and this was certainly a good one to read as my first. Thanks for the good read!
Future Forensic chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
omg did moody blow off his buttocks lolz
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
sniggers

poor Mad-Eye... rather a slip from his usual constant vigilance. CATHERINE? i hope she's muggle born... the idea of her father with magic is a little scary
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Okay ... that was funny ... in a little weird. Catherine is a witchy person ... does that make sense. I like this great job.
Carumati chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
OMG, that is hilarious. What did Moody say again? "Don't stick your wand in your backpocket boy! It's know to blow up buttockses!" LOL.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i love it
Anansii chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Snicker - it WOULD be Catherine who was the ringer. Mad Eye is never going to live this down, is he?
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Thank you for sharing this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
XD that just cracks me up.

Very refreshing take on wand safety.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Funny!

Awesome oneshot!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
A great story. I liked the part where they were trying to find out what had happened.
Qem chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Hee!

Great idea - you would need to have people to help keep things smooth along the muggle side of things, with these crazy wizards exploadign themselves all the time!
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Nice! Although if Cath erine really was a witch it makes me wonder why she didn't hex Eddie to oblivion when she found him cheating on her. Funny either way and major props to you!
Dr. Colleen chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Oh Moody...what were you thinking? Leave it to Catherine to clean up after you...

Good job.