Reviews for Safety First
weishaarmarygma chapter 1 . 1/16
Thank You very much .I needed a good laugh.I was looking for anything funny.I found it. Thank you very much. Mary
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Tut tut. Alastair 'Mad-Eye' Moody, what on Earth were you thinking? Aren't you always the one shouting "CONSTANT VIGILANCE" at everybody? And if I recall, you specifically told Harry never to put his wand in his back pants pocket, or it would blow up, exploding his buttocks. And now you go doing the exact same thing?! I thought you were paranoid, not reckless. Disappointing, Mr Moody. Very disappointing. :)

Another great short story! This one was really funny! Great job with it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
OMG the wand in the back pocket. I loved this.
csijenniferlynn chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Hahahaha! That just cracked me up! I've never read a crossover fic before, and this was certainly a good one to read as my first. Thanks for the good read!
Future Forensic chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
omg did moody blow off his buttocks lolz
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
sniggers

poor Mad-Eye... rather a slip from his usual constant vigilance. CATHERINE? i hope she's muggle born... the idea of her father with magic is a little scary
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Okay ... that was funny ... in a little weird. Catherine is a witchy person ... does that make sense. I like this great job.
Carumati chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
OMG, that is hilarious. What did Moody say again? "Don't stick your wand in your backpocket boy! It's know to blow up buttockses!" LOL.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i love it
Anansii chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Snicker - it WOULD be Catherine who was the ringer. Mad Eye is never going to live this down, is he?
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Thank you for sharing this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
XD that just cracks me up.

Very refreshing take on wand safety.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Funny!

Awesome oneshot!
TheLeochGroupReunited chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
A great story. I liked the part where they were trying to find out what had happened.
Qem chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Hee!

Great idea - you would need to have people to help keep things smooth along the muggle side of things, with these crazy wizards exploadign themselves all the time!