Reviews for Daniel's Destiny
WerewolvesAreReal chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So that's why Indiana Jones hates snakes! :)
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Somehow I could see Daniel morphing into Indiana Jones, and I love them both. Good choice. Great story!
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
*Grins* And weirdly, it fits...
TakeItToTheMax5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Way to short!
technetium chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
"BACK AGAIN?" - Ha! Very clever.
Losyark chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Very clever.

I enjoy your drabbles immensely. I haven't reviewed any of them save this one, but I did like them all.

I can appreciate the value of an economized flash fiction. I'm too long winded to be able to do that!

-Vega

(Who still thinks you look a tad like Prof. Cox...)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
oh wonderful! I loved this! More maybe?
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
grins, i liked
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I love that ending! Indy, my hero.
Ms Arano chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Different. You could make it into a multi-chap by showing how he died, then Indiana eventually finding out, and making it to be something... like a mobius? Hard to explain. Anyhow, way to go Lowland! _

CAthy ~;~
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha that was so funnyand cute
SilverCaladan chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I giggled. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

That was hilarious, even though I know nothing of Discworld. Stargate, and Buffy, though, those are more my style. I enjoyed this little crossover drabble; it was amusing in a very short sort of way.

Daniel was amusingly in character, and Death had a situational sense of humor. Although it makes me worried to consider what kind of demon Daniel might have ascended as. Heh.

The perfect counterpoint to having to sit through Rita. I'm glad that particular nightmare is over without damage to my area. Thank you for posting!

~ SilverCaladan ~

P.S. I love your other crossovers, too. I don't think I've ever mentioned that. Subcontractor and The Key to Byzantium in particular. They make with the happy.
Kody Wright chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I knew you were do Indy! funny!