Reviews for Twice Deceived
Scifiction786 chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
OMG! NO! Don't leave it there! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

You're a GREAT writer! I just finished reading Deception and I was so happy to see that you started a sequel to it! This is an excellent story so far (seems like it will have a lot of DW angst - yay!). I can't wait to find out what happens next!
inspire.me chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
wow bet u thought you'd never be getting this review well here it is cos i read your chapter! yay go me! ok well 1st things 1st... great work :) but u know that, although don't go all big headed cos it wouldn't suit u. it's more an Ellen thing ;) But yeah, great chapter, v. emotional and all that stuff :)

luv ya :)

ps- now i'm off to read ur othe- wait, dinner is ready, ur other fic will have to wait, but it will be read - promise!
rae1112 chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
you know why i love devan? cuz she totally distracted woody from jordan. Nigel, you fool...

anyway, its really prety. poetic. though i dont get it. youll take care of that, right?
inspire.me chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
wow... someone's been busy... or lazy, depending on how you look at it. Nice start... hehe she's gone... or is she? My computer is pissing me off... As are a lot of things actually. But anyhow, you know I love your story, and yet hate it the same time... but what's new? lol well I better go and read the new chapter of your OTHER story... see you tuesday, yeah?

luv from one of the small group of ppl who are actually willing to read Devan/Woody fics... lol
Lilly chapter 1 . 9/24/2005