Reviews for Misunderstanding
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Agree with the others.
Really? Screwing a light bulb?
Haitorei chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Hehehe D
del chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Why on earth would anyone screw a light bulb in under a sheet? And why would they do this while lying under another person? I think your delivery device is a bit flawed here ... maybe find something else...
Reader chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
that was cool, i liked it...wish there was more romantic stuff...but whatever...oh, the clothes?when did they take em off?lol
reader chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
lol, that was funny, keep it up!
cyrgon0 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Heh. The more of your Naru/Ino works that I read, the more I like that pairing...

Hopefully you'll find time in your busy schedule to write more of these awesome oneshots of Naru/Ino, and maybe find time to write a bit more of Between Sun and Moon?

Congrats-I really enjoyed this story.
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
well...it was cool )
denytheworld chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Yea it did...They were trying to screw on a lightbulb?
HADmatter chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
hm i like this one too i wish they made these fanfictions into naruto comics it would be funny!
Kage of the village hidden in the Blood chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
o god . Funny on my fav
Zed of Vesper chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
hihihihihihi *giggles stupidly* i love stories like this, next time don't warn us before hand! more fun that way :)
DuQaine chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
you got me guessing there . i enjoyed this one.. hahaha
AnkleBiter chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Ahahahaha! *ass falls off* Wtf? O_o

Anyway, this was some funny stuff. Loved reading it. VERY PERVERTED, but s'okay (What idiot would bother reading the whole thing through and complain, anyway? CLOSET PERVERTS, that's what).

I'm not really that perverted, but it was hilarious how it kept me guessing (my eyes almost widened to the point of them popping out of their sockets). Lol. This is some talent you have!

Sincerely,

AB
Elijah Snow chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Ha! I know I've heard and read a hundred of this sort of one-shots, but they still make me smile, especially if they're as good as this one was. For a one-shot I'd give this eight out of ten points, but since it's Naru/Ino fun, I'll give it 9/10. Good work. Keep it up! :)

- Quote of the Day -

"Everybody knows villains are only evil because they don't have a little boy-toy to call their own."
Uozumi chapter 1 . 12/17/2005