Reviews for Aishteru Naruto I Love You
narusakufansforlife chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
pleases more I must know if Naruto is going to save sakrua and if they get together too pleases more
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Update please!
leah23 chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
omg the story is beautiful i begged you please update it please...
blue chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
please continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
lov men i lik al your stories
Kailey chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
it was great... BUT I NEED MORE! ) this story line is awesome! you aree doing a great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
CONTINUE ! I love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
right more
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
A little sad.. but well written, good job.
Nyla Stilez chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Hinata seems kinda bitchy so far haha. Great story:) Update soon!
kellyxxr chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
update please, i love this story. I love the whole NaruSakuSasu triangle and the direct in which the story is going!. please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
this was a very good story. please continue and finish it._
JuuriHaruka chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
OMG! Sasuke is so cool. I really like him :" Plz continue your story
IndieStrawberry chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
To me this story should not be put under NARUHINA this story is a shame to all naruhina lovers and the review about hinata needs to go get shot was just mean this story should NOT be here all and all I really hate this story
Shingen Takeda 1521 chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
I honestly don't know what to think of the story as of now. I usually like to reserve judgment on plots until they are a little more developed. This story is still in its infancy so to speak, so I will just leave you with this. I am a little miffed that Naruto seems to be using Hinata's genuine feelings as a rebound/replacement for his perceived unrequited love for Sakura. He should grow up and deal with it.

On the other hand. I can see this working as a threesome fic, but it is really up to you. I will say this, in no uncertain terms, I absolutely abhor Hina/Kiba or Hina/Shino pairings. So from a reader's perspective, I really hope those don't come into play. Anyway, enough of my rant, I leave you to do that voodoo that you do. Cheers.