Reviews for The Farm
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
*sigh* too bad, i really like the mayor damn it... *sighs again*

oh well, least Faith, got a semi happy ending... woulda been better if, Buffy had gotten eaten, and the Mayor had lived on to wreak havoc... *Sigh*
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
awee so sweet, so nice and... kinda cute. i lovee Fatih, so much more than Buffy...

is the Mayor still gonna die? and if he is, are him and Faith gonna end up on opposite sides?

cause i kinda don't want read that, *sigh* i really think that the Mayor, is a great guy to, Faith.

and it'll make me really sad if they end up angry and hating each other and stuff.

okay i can read it if the, Mayor dies, but not really if him and Faith end up enemies, eh thats just too sad for me to handle i think.
David Fishwick chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
Awesome and thanks for writing.
PillowQueen chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
I wonder what will happen next? Good chapter
multipass chapter 11 . 6/14/2006
Faith/Tara my second favorite pairing. Faith playing Tara's White night in grey armour, very cool. loved the romance aspects between the two and faith's green eyed monster

keep up the good work,

update soon.
me chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
plz plz plz plz plz update i love this story so much. my mental health relies on this! x-x-x
Darklight chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
So Willow going to steal Tara from Faith, the scoobs aren't so lucky anymore that Faith isn't going to kill them outright like before her big fall out of her appartment.

Keep teh parts coming
Whispers chapter 9 . 2/3/2006
so good of a chapter...:)

looking forward for more...
Darklight chapter 9 . 1/25/2006
Keep the chapters coming, alittle harsh of Tara to say Faith doesn't care about her. She sided with teh scoobies, and even without the Mayor they aren't Faith's favourite people.

Too bad Angel got dusted, that one I didn't see coming.

So Willow getting her hands on Tara, o boy when Faith finds out.
J chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
This chapter could use some work, letting us see WHEN Faith makes the choice, etc, its hard to see.

The reason this story is good, for me, is it really delves into the Faith/Mayor relationship in an intelligent and enlightening way. I thank you for that, I learned stuff.
peyton18 chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
Still enjoying this story. The grandmother was a good twist. Merry Xmas
sexkitten chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
Oh mesa like! Continue please
Jinxy chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
Glad u are continuing story. I love f/t stories and this is shaping up to be complicated. thx u for the great update.
Miscreant's Barbwire chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
Aww how sweet. Been reading this story forever and not sure if I've reviewed. I love Faith's inner conflict between her good and evil sides. Very nice. Just make sure you keep the story comming along and I might review a bit more often. XD Love this stuff. Keep it up!
Jinxy chapter 4 . 10/21/2005
Like so far. How bout Faith gets a call from the mayor to return to Sunnydale to protect him. Seems word got out that he cancelled his ascension to go find a human & he is now a target. faith leaves tara on the farm and one night while she is on patrol in sunnyd she sees tara walking with a cute redhead. but is faith the same girl tara new on the farm? and can she get that faith back? I would like to see if tara can tame dark faith. (just my thoughts on story)