Reviews for My Item Romance
superecho chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Man, incredible, incredible!

This story is universe-ly funny that I couldn't stop laughing.

The way 'Fayt blinked' was hilarious.

Albel's emo-ness and Cliff's jerk-ness are awesome.

The girls are funny too, especially the 'all-adult' Nel.

But it's so insensitive of Maria, to give a gun as a gift XO

So it wasn't just me... Fayt and Maria are really similar to each other! Are they twins! O_o

It's a wonderful story! Keep it up!
TwinBlade chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Very funny,can't wait for the next chapter!
Star Ocean Fanatic Jonny chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
First of all, let me just say this: Bravo!

Very well done. Seriously, this was one of the funniest things I've ever read... EVER! Especially Cliff, he was amazingly funny. The dialogue was great. It was well written. I honestly think this was fantastic!

10 outta 10, for sure.

And again, Bravo.
penguin chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
funny
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That was hilarious! (I don't think I even spelled hilarious right, but I don't care!) Too good! Great stuff!
Witcher Co chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
fantastic this was very well written I thouroughly enjoyed as far as one shots go this has to get a 5 out of 5. Witcher&Co. shall now view the rest of your work
NaraShikamaru21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god... That was one of the funniest things I have ever read... Oh shit... I-I'm having trouble...breathing... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
jap0911 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is tottally funny! I laughed thousand times for it!
ShadowSnake27 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
BUT THE SOTRY WAS GETTING GOOD I FOUND IT SO FUNNY! MY SIDES ARE HURTING FROM LAUGHING TO MCUH! LOL

SEE YA LATER!
ENGetY chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This is one good story. Please update I am hoping to read more of this. It is so funny! God you are one creative person. I had to log in to show my respect. Please update and by the way, do you mean it will be all of them or one will end up the winner? If so WHO WILL IT BE? I must know! Great story!
FaytRain chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
aw! why can't you continue this!

this is hilarious!

oh, and the comment clif had, you know,

the pipe and the girls fighting over you thing,

i'm pretty sure i read that somewhere before nyah...

just can't put my tounge on it...

oh well nyah.

just think about continueing this, please? pretty please?
dizzified chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Thanks for writing, that was hilarious... (especially the 'Grandma' comment XD)
Waffle chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Oh my God! Words cannot describe the hilarity of this story. Everything was just beautiful! Albel...Cliff..Fayt! HA! I love this story.

Sincerely, Waffle
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
LOL! Splendid! And Albel's hair isn't all natural, hmm? xD This was great! The ending is left to the reader's imagination, unforunately. V_V I sure hope Fayt survives it! :P

Moshi Moshi Mai
Loonia chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Holy crap...this is such a CUTE story...but I woulda liked it better if it got a better ending...really really CUTE!