Reviews for The Replacement
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is so good, I love Byakuya and Renji's relationship after he becomes a captain.

I really think that Renji should be a captain cause he is really strong and stuff but I would miss him being in the Vice captains clothing cause I just don't think the captains robe would be him...lol

anyways love it, and love how momo was thinking of how she was treated like a princess and stuff. Great!
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow...just wow. I love the emotion in this piece. Renji didn't seem OOC or emo at all to me. He seemed perfectly IC.

I love how you brought out his serious side, and yet still managed to temper it with his impatience and brashness.

I also love how you showed the bond between him and Byakuya, and the way it took him so long to finally get acclimated to the fifth division, and yet, at the end of it all, he still came back to have tea with his former captain.

I practically cried by the end, where Byakuya is looking at him with pride.

This was really something special. Thank you so much for writing this.

Téa
Kottenforst chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
wow, really good. they were all perfectally in characters ]

please write more -
Net Sphere Engineer chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
Much better than your first chapter.
pretty cherry chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
This chapter is great too.

Just an idea,, how about you write something about Rukia, Byakuya & hisana. It could work out, don't you think?
isopropyl chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
hinamori you little wussy.
Azamiko chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
These are pretty cool...
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
OOC? What is this OOC you speaketh of?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, this was a really well thought out 2 parter story. The storytelling is smooth, with a diverse vocabulary that makes the description come alive. I enjoyed reading about Renji's attachment to the 6th division and all the little things he has to catch himself from doing. I liked Hinamori's determination, her being able to notice that Renji's different from Aizen... Yes, this is a really good story, well written and very in character. :) Thanks!
YL chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Very nice. Somehow, it kind of feels like it has this comfortable rhythm to it, making it a very easy read and somehow, such simple beauty it nearly made me cry. And I don't even know why.
hello heartbreak chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Wow, great writing and characterization. I liked how you presented both sides of the coin, with a communication breakdown between Renji and Hinamori. _
Faye Chua chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
I don't know how I missed this the 1st time, but you did an excellent job of portraying how Renji would react to the sudden change in roles if he was made captain of 5th division. A nice touch mentioning all the previous transfers Renji has made.

And the continuation with Hinamori was lovely: you drew out the feelings of betrayal all too well, and how she wishes to change in light of that.

Keep writing.
SGL chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Very cool fic, nice grasp on characters.
pretty cherry chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
very very nice
anGeL Hinaningyou chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I love it! It was not OOC at all. Ah, Renji's feelings of loneliness and unfamiliarity was so well done! Great fic.