Reviews for Fade to Black
Gween Black chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I LOVE Cruel Intentions, and I think not many people understand the beauty in Kathryn's personality. Of course, you do. Loved the fanfiction! Congrats.

(btw, I'm brazilian, sorry for any mistakes)
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
omg! i am in love with this story! i love sebastain and kathryn soo much they always belonged together! amazing job i love it!
Torniquet chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was wonderful. There were so many beautiful quotes. Really touching. Im in awe.
gredior chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
great writing
AngelLuva chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
luvd it!
Revok chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Favorited. I love this.
Katie chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Hehe I feel wicked right now for some reason. Probably because I'm rereviewing this and it's letting me. I did it for one of yx's stories last night and it was so much fun that I decided to do it for this. This story... one of my favorites of yours. Or at least... I think it is. I can't remember them all anymore. Which is depressing. Whatever though. That's life. Wow.. I just said that's life. Anyway though. I was going to use this review to tell you we miss you on the ci board... but I don't really feel like begging for an update. (notice how I did it without really doing it?) So, this story really reminds me of something. Can't remember what though. Hmm.

My favorite part is the wedding. Don't know if I ever told you that. I love pretty much everything to do with that scene.

Heh. I just thought something. She had her first kiss in second grade. Of course. Start the corruption early and all that. Psh.

xox
Bonjour Bonito chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was incredible.

Initially, I thought you had written Kathryn way too soft. But as I continued reading, I decided that I really liked the more sensitive side of her. And the references to black fit so well.

Really makes me wish the outcome had been different, and that Kathryn and Sebastian weren’t such stubborn twits ;)
Trickster-jz chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Loved it :)
oneamsoundstage chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I LOVED THAT! great job. i don't know how to express how great that was. ]
The Original Bad Girl Nicole chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I liked it. You left it in a good place.
SalvaVeritate chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
this is great, i love the way you describe it. hope you'll update your other story too! ;-)
J chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wow, that was very emotional and beautiful. The playground scene was kind of sad. Poor little Kathryn...

You're definitely one of my new favorite fanfic writers! *thumbs up*
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
wow... wow... wow... wow... i cant even think anytihng else after that. wow... wow.. you and kerimack are my insperations... you are amazing and can do no wrong. wow... wow... wow... how can you write like that... wow... please make it a chapter fic for me! cause it would make me happy and inspire me even more please!
shoelace chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
That was great. Thats all i can say and i loved it