Reviews for His
Hikari chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
hitsugaya's so possessive and protective ( or maybe overprotective?)! I love it ! so sweet

but he's so right, hinamori is his and only his! come on hinamori, wake up, forget everything about aizen and open your eyes big and see how hitsugaya is perfect! you don't know how many girls would like to be in your place! go hitsu, show her who she belongs to when she'll wake up! Hitsuhina Powwa!

and the flashbacks are so sweet, love hitsuhina moments!

great job, i love it, one of my favourite hitsuhina's one shots
With A Smile chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
OHMYGOSH.

I fell in love with this fic a thousand times over.

Seriously, wow.

Your description of Hitsugaya is flawless, and the way he interacts with comatose Hinamori or past Hinamori, it's all perfect.

And so blindingly beautiful.

HOW SWEET.

Damn straight, Hinamori is Hitsugaya's alone.

Go HitsuHina! *cheers*

AACKK.

SO AMAZING.

I LOVE THIS FIC.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BLESSING THE WORLD WITH YOUR WRITING :D

- WAS
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow, powerful and intense. I love the flashbacks!
silver-moon-sapphire-sky chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That was really good- I like the humour threaded in certain bits, it was pretty Hitsugaya-ish (is that a word?- you know what I mean)

Very good piece of writing, keep writing.
vanilla.twit chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
one of the best XD
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
That was a really sweet story! I enjoyed reading it a lot!

I hope that you will have a nice day!
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aww, tis sweet.

Hitsugaya's a really protective death god.

xD
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Such a heart-warming story! I simply love it! )
Rinkinkirs chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Aw... I love it.
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
man I love your fics, so nice and sweet~
nlightnd chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Nice job! I really enjoyed reading this story! It's wonderfully sweet how Hitsugaya is so fiercely protective over his Hinomori. This was a sweet read indeed. :)
Warg chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Hey..

Another lovely read.

Once more, awesome work, even if Hitsugaya seems a bit obsessiv. while justification of this would come from his rather easy defeat and Hinamori's near fatal run u'd think a captain, one with the reputation for genius, would be more practical, and more subtle too. But enough of my stupid musings..

The past scenes were painted brilliantly, as was the dynamics between Hinamori and her Shiro-chan. Hey, I couldn't help but notice the number of typos and wondered if you'd like some help. I am by no means any better when it comes to my own writing though _

Kokari chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
that was really really kawaii! i enjoyed it greatly and the grammar and all was perfect! please continue writing!
Prodigy Keyblade Wielder chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Gah! It's so romantic and sweet. I love it when Hitsugaya is so protective. You've got a great guy there Hinamori. Forget about that trash Aizen, and go for the gold...er...silver!
AquaBurst chapter 1 . 11/23/2006