Reviews for His
Jaegerjaques chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
wow. Just wow. I love your writing style. You made Hitsugaya so possessive just as he is. I loved it. [
Amethyst Icelyn chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
yes, she is his
mutsu chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
she should be yours, Shirokun
damagedbook chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
so cool ... i love the whole plot! this fic was so great i know that this is a late review but so what? HinaxHitsu rocks! bwahahahahahaha the nickname of hitsugaya was so cute too by the way!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
You've done a great job. I'm so in love with this master piece of yours. I so wish I could be hinamori!
ionizable chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
it was really well written, and angsty and kudos for the memories. however, only the beginning was big on the "his" factor, and when you reiterated it in the end, it kinda just jumped out randomly. so, yeah, whatever, just a header.
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
That was cute. ]
Armageddon Angel chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
A very good internal story. Possessiveness seems to work well with Shiro-chan.
Windflight chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I thought you don't need to have food unless you had spiritual powers, so why did those people try to steal the food?
heka chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
aw reading this fic of yours made me all fuzzy on the inside... and he's just so sweet in his possessiveness! whe!

yeah, regarding your other fic, your typoes are really quite minor, so it's okay! at least your beta's back, so yay! hahah keep writing! here's another cookie for this fic you've written! :D i lub this pairing...
speedphantom chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I love your work! The characters are exactly as you expect them to be, yet another great fanfic. Really deep and emotional. Keep it up

#1 fan XD
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very nice!

I loved Hitsugaya's possessiveness... Made him all the more sweeter("v"). He didn't sound like an obsessed person, just being overprotective... that's why it's so sweet-.-
Citric Point chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This one shoter' is really good. Well I like all your Bleach fics so lol. And owning Hitsu-kun would be REAL nice...;).
amwong88 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Lovely and really well written! I particularly like the line 'the most basic rule' - it's so simple in Hitsugaya's mind what his sole purpose in life is and that line was amazingly poignant.
dark child chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
its so sad and cute at the same time! keep up the great work
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »