Reviews for His
TwilightHack chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This was good! You've a knack for writing Hitsugaya x Hinamori stories... keep it up,.
starbee chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
This is a very cute fanfic. I like it a lot and it reflects Hitsugaya's feelings very well.
carzla chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I believed I've commented on the hitsuhina comm as kazura_uyurin. Just to say again: it's a lovely fic.

Possessive Hitsugaya! Kyah! It's so cute and sweet. He does everything just for Hinamori. Aww...

Keep up the great work!
Dragontiger96 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
nice writing.
heheangel kisses chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
i love how angsty this fic is! some of the parts were so sad, i was practically crying... XDD

i really liked the fact that there were so many flashbacks mixed into this story. hehe, my favourite flashback was when hitsugaya was remember how he first met hinamori. i thought that that was quite original. i especially loved how you wrote the ending, how hitsugaya repeated that hinamori was his, and that he would wait for her to wake up. he's so patient.

anyway, i hope you write more! great work!
WaterLilly chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Those words you chose to put in there are remarkable! My vocabulary is quite low. It's was so touching...
IlliterateGuy chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
*sniff* that was sad...

Such an elaboration on the simple "Hinamori lying in hospital bed with Hitsugaya watching", it was excellent!
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Strong, forceful, Hitsugaya-like. There was a small feminist voice in me that went "Oi, oi, _yours_, Hitsugaya?" but it was pushed back by his concern for her, his absolute need for her... the fact that despite everything he says, he belongs to and with her as much as she does to him. Your portrayal of that is excellently done.

_ Wonderful language. It sometimes could be a bit confusing cause you string a few ideas together in one sentence... but it could also be my misinterpretation of it since he's thinking to himself. And when one thinks to oneself, one tends to go very fast... anyway, I loved it. :) Thanks for the story.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4