Reviews for Unfinished Business
Cutter12 chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Carroway was a very cool villain. I'm rather sad to see him go. All in all though, a good story & I enjoyed reading it.
astalder27 chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
Yes! I had hoped you would have written a sequel! Great job, i loved every second of this story! Im so glad Charlie escaped, that took guts! I loved the ending, great job again.
Christine chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Your characters are written brilliantly. I love the character of Calloway. His sense of humor and game playing with Agent Eppes was fun to read. I am sad he was killed off. I was hoping for another surprise visit from him ;-)...but that would be a little difficult with a hole in his head. Oh well. I also love how protective Don is of Charlie. You write angst very well and without making Charlie out to be weak. Always very realistic...I'm off to read more of your Numb3rs stories.
Taura Callisto chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
This is a great story, it has all the drama and angst I could hope for, however I have one complaint near the end of the story.

You had Charlie go without food or liquids of any kind for at least two or three days, had him beat up with what I assume is brass knuckles, and then pistol whipped hard enough to make him pass out and then at the end in the scene with the paramedic, you have the them clear Charlie to go home, like he's fine or something. It just wasn't realistic, I mean even with just the dehydration he would have been sent to the hospital and put on an IV, and been kept there at least over night. You could have just had Don mention Charlie being taken to the hospital if you were just trying to avoid a hospital scene. You are playing down the injuries you've given Charlie, which is a shame because you could really use those to your advantage to expand your creative writings, give your characters more depth. Sorry if I seem so nitpicky.

Over all though, I thought the story was excellent, so far I haven't been disappointed by any of your stories. )
thebondgirl chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
well, you've done it again! another great story, even better than the great first one 'time bomb', i think it was called. keep it up!:)
Charlie Quill chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
Aw, another perfect ending. Kudos to you!

CQ
mouse8 chapter 9 . 12/17/2005
Another great story. I do hope you're working on some Numb3rs fic right now!
PorscheDsgn chapter 9 . 11/30/2005
This was a wonderful story. I think you did a great job of writing both Don and Charlie. I would rate this as 'could have been an episode' material.
Queen of Cliffies chapter 9 . 10/21/2005
You are a genius writer and I absolutely love your numb3rs and Csi stories. They are so good! You are one of my fav authors and I expect to see more from you soon. YOU ROCK!
Andrew-Squee chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
well, when i finally get a chance to read it, i'm sure i'll be wowed, i love your numb3rs stories.

(if i waited until after i got a chance to read it, i might forget to review...)
Mt.Suz chapter 9 . 10/3/2005
Thank you for Unfinished Business and for Time Bomb. They were both equally great. You do Numb3rs very well. I just reread Unfinished Business. I was wondering if it would be unseamly to ask, if you could find the time, to do more? ;-)
Kim chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
I love the first story & I love this sequel. I was hoping you'd do something else with Carroway from the way the first story ended. Thank you for such great work & I look forward to reading more in the future.
bree1387 chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
It made my day to see you had posted something new, and all the chapters at once as well! Time Bomb is one of my favourites and I'm so glad you wrote a sequel. I hope to see more work by you soon!

Megan
merryw chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
Oh my gosh! What a great story! You had my heart thudding in my chest there! I loved watching Don's emotions evolve. Your writing of his reacions was top-notch. His "big brother mode" sure kicked in with a vengeance! Excellent stuff!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
YAY FOR SEQUELS! i totally regret having missed this until the very end (on the plus side, I didn't have to agonize over clifhangers...heh heh heh) but i'm glad i finally found it! very nice job on the story!