Reviews for Self-Negotiation
Ahria chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I enjoyed this one just as much as the other.

-Ahria
Handsome Puppy chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
That's very nice writing and character portrayal of Roger! I just finished the manga recently and a few episodes short for the anime. From the very beginning, I've rooted for Roger/Dorothy and saw Angel as an obstacle. Glad to see you converted and produced such wonderful stories. :)
Comet chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
That was good I enjoyed it. I have no clue what the anime is about but it sounded good.
garnetcloak chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
That was completely spectacular, i mean it. it was just amazing. i'm gonna go

read more of your stuff. it is VERY VERY GOOD. Geez, its amazing. dont be

hard on yourself, you're great at this. hope to read more, Doroshi.
ty chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
woohoo, tis another work of genius. Milord, thou art one mighty gifted writer. Offerings of incense and Hershey's bars for you. :)
Kinya Minone chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
You pictured Roger perfectly.
Miksi chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Write another
Zhona Farlorn chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
You've been inside Roger's head, haven't you? I want in! That was great! You are a VERY good writer!
Fanggrl chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
A wonderful compliment to your other fic - and don't put yourself down! I thought you did an excellent job writing for Roger! Please keep it up!
Honey Shine chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
I think that this is confusing,and rather, hmmm, strange. His mind seems to work faster than he can handle, not to mention that he doesn't seem to know how to deel with things like this when he usually can.

over and out.
dragonlady chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Nice!
z chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
i love this! dorothy and roger all the way! lol, yeah, i sound corny but i love that show and dorothy's my fave. love ur writing!
pianocelloconducting chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
It's not bad but I think it would be better if you intersected long paragraphs with short paragraphs of one sentence in length when you are giving a punch line i.e. "We have come to terms" gives a great impact alone by itself and maybe another such paragraph could have been intersected in the middle. (For example, somewhere before the 3rd last paragraph or so, if you suddenly inserted a one-sentence paragraph like "I think I'm falling in love with her", the effect would be really dramatic.
Scopa-sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
great story. the first one was also good. keep it up.
atlashia chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
all i can say is WOW! this is really good and i can't wait until more fanfics are up from you and everyone else who luv big o! WAIIIIIII ;D