Reviews for Entwined Destinies III: The Revised Edition
brankel1 chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
I love it.
TFulghum chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
That was better than the first one. Excellent. You should maybe make a fourth one. I enjoyed the ending.
garnetred chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
Excellent story. I am glad that everything worked out well. I also liked how you intergrated the episodes of the power rangers and sailor moon. Please write esoon.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
*ITS TIME, TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!* {FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT, WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT} A fitting end to the series Andrea. Well done. 10 out of 10 my friend! Now, onto the second half of your SW story!
garnetred chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
Wow, Malina is definitely a dangerous adversary for the rangers. It is going to take a lot of power to defeat her. Excellent chapter and please update soon.
TFulghum chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
EXCELLENT! Update soon!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Well, the Psycho's are no more. But, I worry about what Malina has in mind for the universe now that Dark Spector is gone. And what will happen to Zordon as well? I guess we have to wait for the next chapter. *ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!*
Harry2 chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
A DOUBLE UPDATE! My oh my, have YOU been a busy girl! But in all seriousness, you created a great chapter. Now that Karone has been freed, its time to take the battle to the Psycho's and destroy them once and for all!
sweetortonlover86 chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Karone's back to normal and Kat is saved... what a cool chapter... please update soon
garnetred chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
Excellent chapter. I am so glad that Billy and Luke were able to rescue Kat. With her son dead, Malina is going tobe very difficult to defeat and revenge is definitely on her mind. Please update soon.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 2/8/2006
*GOLD RANGER POWER!* As usual, a top notch chapter Andrea. And while Malina may have control of the Dark Fortress for now, she forgot one detail: Karone/Astronema used to live on that base as well, and could very easily lead the Rangers and Scouts onto it, to defeat Malina and her forces. Maybe a little romance in the future as well for Karone and Zhane? *ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!* As usual, you keep writing them, and I will keep reviewing them.
Destiny45 chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
Oh yay, for Karone. Nice cliff-hanger ending!
sky's girl forever chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
Yea! You updated! Great so far. Glad to see Zhane back. Update soon.
sky's girl forever chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
happy u updated. love it so far. update soon.
garnetred chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
Excellent chapter. Let's hope that Billy and Luke arrive there on time to prevent Kat's marriage to Ares. Please update soon.