Reviews for Mikey Power!
TMNTloover chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
loved it :) great work.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awww, such a cute story. I liked the ending as well where they have to play out Mikey's stories. Who would have thought he'd become an actual super hero years later? Great job on this, Cyn. You rock at Turtle Tots stories.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
AlyssaFelixa chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
LOL! Last line made me crack up. Pretty good for a first chibi-fic!

X A

X F
eeveemew chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
XD
Lovova chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Hahahaha! So cute!
BanditPonyta chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I... don't think I reviewed this one yet... which is amazing because it's, like, my favorite. I love Super Mikey, I love everything about this one. It's the only one I have read mroe than once. Cheers!

-Bandit
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This was a cute one. I found it funny and amusing.

TCT
StarWindDancer chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Oh, this was a hoot! I just loved Super Mikey and how he made his brothers suffer. Turtle tot Mikey reminds me of my ADD brother, full of stories and mistchif. Go Super Mikey!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I LOVED the eding! WON-DER-FUL! Well done, Cynlee! Cannot believe I haven't read this before...
Meira-bates chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Hehe . This made me remember something Don said about Mikey having the ability to make anyone crazy.
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Aw! Too kawaii!

I especially liked the ending. Poor Mikey, falling in the sewer :(

I would give my right arm to be able to play with Mike! He's so cute! I know what it's like to have mean brothers. I have 3 of them. They never want to play with me...even though they're the younger ones...lol...
Empress Caroline of Tamaran chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Very cute. All I need to say is: ROTFLMFAO! Keep up the good work
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Awh that was adorable! Hehehe, that was so the perfect punishment for the others... they sure would have preferred flips! Great story!
Mewfem chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I love it Cyn. At the end was funny.
Ryan Phelan chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Love it love it love it! Turtle tots are the best! I especially like the end where Mikey saves the day again and again! Well done!