Reviews for Harry Potter and Dudley SnorkackDursley

interesting
luthien-yavetil chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
please continue!
Possum132 chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Luna is so amazing that I don't find it all strange that Big D has fallen for her. Wild!
poisonous tosspot chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME!

I've been waiting pour this for a while, now. Anyways, It was very special. Dudley's adorable. But why is Luna there? Is something mysterious going on? With snorkacks?
Rebellion Author chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
interessting. i don't i've ever read a lunadudley fic. one of a kind. brillent. pls update soon
StarclanCentral chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Right. If you say so.
Bagge chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
*Laugh* What a splendid idea. Luna, that wonderful girl even manges to charm Dudley. What a pair they would be. I wonder just how long time it will take Harry to get seriously jelous.

I liked the way Petunia allowed Dudley to bully her, and how Luna just moved in, without any hesitation or explanation. Keep it up!
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I was just browsing for Luna fics and came across your story. It was quite funny really, because it's similar to one of my fan fictions, Dudley and the Thestrals.

One little detail I thought could be changed was this :

“POTTER! GET DOWN HERE!”

I think Vernon is more likely to call Harry, 'Boy' than Potter, but just a suggestion.

Hope too see more of this; I'm intruged to find out why Dudley wants Luna to stay at Privet Drive.
Dream Phantom chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Interesting start.
poisonous tosspot chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Hahaa! sweetness x 2! This is completely awesome.. I'm so excited! You have to update soon ... or I might die. If you want that on your conscience..
Emerald-Torch chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Great story! It's hilarious! Hope you post more soon!