Reviews for Curious Ranma
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
*blinking slowly* I smell crack. Not the highly addicting powdered kind, the highly addicting written kind that's free. I'll take it, I need to get my crazy fix somehow.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Yes the end. Yes good story. Good writeing.
Catvenger chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
LoL! I LOVED IT! IT WAS SO FUNNY! u should make more like that! Maybe even a series!
Technomaru chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
This fanfic was a idea of mine and my sweet lil kitten wrote it all down, i got it from a family guy joke where peter's favorite "bible story" was about jesus who swallowed a puzzle piece and the man in the yellow hat took him to a hospital. i saw my work come to life and my sweetheart was a great author
kiyone4ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Good way to show your characters whose in charge! _

It's unnerving sometimes when you get the feeling they're trying to get control of you! (Especially the EVIL ones!)
mr. 666 and ms. halloween chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I find this piece very funny and surreal but i got the curious george references and mix it with ranma...it becomes extremely funny and random
MayzyGreen chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Well that was... rather frantic. You have a lot of really amusing elements in the story, and the nonstop action can be very funny but I think in this case it was so strong that it made it sort of hard to follow. But all in all this story is very cute and has a lot going for it. By the way, is the word you're looking for 'clinic'?